Chapter 4

My Hyungs will Save Me!!

Time passed as they continued to search for Jungkook. Namjoon and Yoongi searched for him in the big studio and asked about him, but in vain. All they could answer was "No, we haven't seen him."

Jimin, Hosoek and Taehyung were still on the couch. Jimin had his head on Hope's lap, Hobi's fingers tangled in the latter's hair and with Tae supporting his head on his shoulder. All three of them were tired already but after yesterday's episode, no one wanted to sleep, just wishing to see their maknae back. Jin was sitting on the armchair, waiting for his brothers to come with some news.

*phone rings*

"hey, guys did you find him? Is he okay?", Jin asked, without giving time to Namjoon to talk to.

"Hyung. I need a favour from you guys". Namjoon and Yoongi went to the police along with their manager to report the case. The problem was, they haven't got any call or any sort of message which might give them a clue about what happened to Kookie. They needed to confirm their suspicions. And it hasn't been 24hours to declare the person missing.

Jin's POV

"Hyung, could you ask the hotel manager to show you the CCTV camera footage from yesterday?"

Joonie's question just explained what was going on. I agreed to it.

"Hobi, please stay here and look after them. I will be back within some time. You three should try and get some sleep. You haven't slept since yesterday." I went over to Tae, who was trying to fight his sleep. Eyes red and droopy.

Taehyung's POV

I was so tired, I couldn't decipher what Hyung was saying. His warm palm was enough for me to start drifting off. 

"Hey", Hyung said as he caressed my cheek. "It's okay, Kookie will be back by the time you wake up okay? So get some sleep. It's fine."

"Hyung, how can I sleep when my brother is out there, somewhere we don't know and when we don't even have a clue of what he is going through right now?", I could feel myself slur.

"Listen, do you want to go scare kookie when he comes back, with those red eyes of yours? No, right? So just go to sleep. I p-promise nothing bad will happen to him. I........ am going to find him." Jin Hyung seemed unsure. But at least for now I can't do anything, else than sleep and charge myself.

Hobi Hyung put Jimin where he was, on the couch. He was already out of it. He had cried himself to sleep and didn't say anything since we came to know about this.

Hosoek's POV

I had to hold Tae to stand him up properly. After tucking him to his bed, I was about to leave when he held my shirt hem.

"Hyung... Please stay?" Tae asked, more like whispered.

"Tae, Jimin's alone outside.... At least let me get him here. Will that be okay?"

"hmm.... Okay"

I left the living room. Jin Hyung was at the door ready to leave. I just gave a nod as an assurance.

"Hobi, lock the door and don't open to anyone. Stay safe."

Jin Hyung left. I locked the door and headed to where Jimin was. From far it looked like he was sleeping, peacefully. But when I went near him, he was blabbering something, he was sweating real badly. Nightmare was the only conclusion.

"Jimin-ah, wake up.... Jimin..." I pat his cheeks, trying to wake him up. But he didn't.

Jimin's POV

Hyung...... Hyung help me, please!!!

Kookie, where are you? It's so dark here!! Please tell me kookie!!

Hyung! I'm scared! I don't know what's going on!!

Kook, it's okay! I'll save you! We'll save you ...... Just stay put okay? You are brave and strong, so fight whatever is scaring you!

A long silence, and then

H-Hyung..... It hurts.... Please come and save me......

Kook? Kookie??? JUNGKOOK!! ANSWER ME!! WHAT'S WRONG???? ANSWER ME PLEASE!!!

As I run across the dark place, I see light far away. I run fast towards it. To my horror, there was a red stain on the floor. Blood was the only answer my mind gave and the stain looked as if someone was dragged from there to the dark....

Jim.... Jimin...

Huh? Someone's calling me? Who is this? Could it be Jungkook?

JImin.... JIMIN... JIMIN get up!!

I felt a slight sting on my cheek as if someone just slapped me.... Wait! Wasn't I in a dark room? Where is this place? Was it all a nightmare?

All such thoughts were plaguing my mind as I found someone sitting right beside me. It took me a second to focus on the face. Hobi Hyung. I sat up and the next moment, I was pulled into a hug.

"Jimin... Thank God.... Thank god you woke up! You scared the hell out of me.... I was so scared- Hey, what's wrong?"

I didn't know I was crying the whole time, Hyung held my cheeks, wiping the tears with his thumb. This made me cry harder. I just hugged him tightly, burying my face in his shoulder.

"Hyung... he... kookie..." I couldn't muster the courage to explain my dream. It isn't going to help anyone in this situation, so I decided to not say much about it. 

"Nothing Hyung ... it was just...a nightmare. I'll be okay and Jungkook will also be" I looked around the room, no one except us was there.

"Where did Jin Hyung and Tae go?"

"Jin Hyung went to help the others and Tae is sleeping in the room. Do you... I'm not gonna ask you again but, what happened? In your nightmare?" 

"It was .... Hyung I really don't wanna talk about it. But Hyung, did the others find anything about Kook?" 

"Hmm... I don't know exactly but don't worry. We'll find him before anything bad happens to him okay?" Hosoek Hyung said, which didn't really help but we'll definitely find him. 

"Hyung, you should go to sleep. I am all rested up, so get your rest." 

"If you say so. Wake me up if anyone comes back. Good Night" Hyung headed inside the room. I sat on the couch, wondering how is Jungkook doing right now.