CHAPTER 3

My Hyungs will Save Me!!

JK’s POV

A splash of cold water on face woke me up. My head was throbbing so bad, felt like it will blast anytime now. I opened my eyes, only to find darkness. Am I blindfolded? What the hell? I tried to get up, to only find myself tied up to probably a chair. Am I kidnapped? Argh! I can’t even focus my thoughts!!!

Just as I was trying to free myself somehow, a hysteric laugh was all I could hear. A male… He sure is not someone who I know. Who is he? What does he want from me?

“Jeon Jungkook. The Golden Maknae of Bangtan. The so-called Muscle pig.” The man said. Whoever he is, is not a friend, a danger and knows about us. I am kidnapped of course.

Who are you? What do you want from me huh?” I tried to keep my voice as stoic as possible, to not give a chance to ….. whoever he is, realize that I was scared less. I did learn martial arts, but I don’t have “Field Experience”. Also, what am I supposed to do when I am tied down here, with a probable concussion?

“Huh, trying to be all tough now? Try whatever you want. I can assure this much, you can leave this place, not alive though!” The man said before I heard footsteps coming near me.

Now I am totally NOT scared. I could feel his breath on my left ear; I tried to strike him even if the slightest, but that only made me lose balance and the fall was not pretty. Something jabbed my left side, and I could feel the pain so bad, only one thought came to mind and now I have 1 or 2 broken ribs. This is not at all helping my situation.

The man snickered at the scene that presented before him. “Dear Jungkook, please refrain from doing something which you can’t even do”. Suddenly the blindfolds were removed but it didn’t help any better. The room was pitch dark and I wondered how this person can see!! He came in front of me and crouched down. “Look at you, so pathetic! And my girlfriend says that you are better than ME? How are you any better??” A kick straight to my abdomen knocked the air out of me.

“What do you do?”, a kick

“Sing and dance and say I PURPLE U?” another kick

“Say that all your fans are your girlfriends” another

“What more can you do than that?”

“You PATHETIC EXCUSE OF HUMAN”

“If I kill you here, I bet many around the world will be happy”

“Boyfriends, married men, anti-fans, and haters… maybe even some parents”

Each sentence followed by a kick. It hurts, like hell… Not the kicks, but his words. The metallic taste in my mouth didn’t even bother me, I only wondered if what he said was really true.

Two more kicks and I guessed he left. But he just came in front of me, dragging something. At that moment I just felt something swoosh just near my head. !! He really is willing to kill me I guess. I was bracing myself for the impact, but nothing came. There was a loud thud beside me, made me flinch and then the footsteps went away. I released the breath I was holding and everything came back to me like a storm. The pain in my ribs and head. I could feel the anxiety of losing everything, Hyungs, Fans, Family, Life….. just everything. The pain was so severe, that I felt myself getting sleepy. Sleep Jungkook, there’s a long way to go…..