CHAPTER 2

My Hyungs will Save Me!!

Jungkook was not able to get his mind to think positive about this situation until he saw their company van waiting outside. How did he know that it was the one? Well, the color was the same. He got into the vehicle without hesitation. As the car drove, all the tiredness hit him at once and he just fell asleep.

“Jungkook-ssi? You should get up, we are here”, was all he heard. Without even looking outside, he just got off. He didn’t even properly close the door and the van drove off.

JK’s POV

Wow! Now that’s rude! How can he just drive off- Wait, where is this place?

As I looked around, there was nothing, except this old, creepy building. And that is when I realized; I have stepped into really big trouble. I immediately took my phone out and called Jin Hyung.

“Hello? Kookie? Ya, where are you?”

“Hyung I….” was all I could say before someone hit my head really hard. I couldn’t keep my balance and was already on my knees. I turned back and was about to see his face when the person hit me again and this time, I felt myself falling, and everything starting to fade.

Jungkook was laying on the ground. It was painful but still tried to get back up, to at least answer the call online, when the attacker hit him one last time, completely stopping his movements. The attacker then threw his phone away, switching it off and dragged Jungkook’s body inside the building.

Jin’s POV:

I should probably check if everyone is already in bed. Starting with Yoongi.

“Yoongi? Ya go and sleep in your room, not here!!”

“What? Oh, Jin Hyung it’s you! I fell asleep here again!!” We both were leaving his studio, when Tae came to us, his face looked like he saw a ghost.

“What’s wrong?”

“Hyung, Kookie is missing!!! I searched for him everywhere, he is nowhere!!”

So basically our Maknae has run away to……. WHERE?? WHERE DID HE GO? HE DIDN’T TELL ME!! Aish that kid is getti- Yoongi cut my thought stream telling “Aa~ he went to the studio. He said manager Hyung called him for something. I guess he went to the studio.”

I was a bit relieved when I heard this. At least he informed someone.

*Phone rings*

“Hello? Kookie? Ya, where are you?”

“Hyung I….” was all I heard after which there was a loud thud and no one spoke anymore.

“Jungkook, what happened? What’s going on? This is not one of your silly pranks, right? Kookie please!!!!” I asked so many times, but there was no reply. I was trying to think of positive possibilities.

Yoongi and Tae were equally worried. “Try calling him again, maybe there’s a network problem? Who knows!!” tae said, but his voice showed the opposite of positive. I tried to call again, but this time, his phone was switched off. This rang a warning bell in my head. No good, his phone is switched off. He definitely is in trouble!! Aish Kookie… I hope nothing bad has happened.

As I was thinking all this, I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me jump. “Woah! What’s wrong hyung? You look like you saw a ghost. I heard you shout, is everything alright?” Namjoon asked, and I could also see the worried faces of Hoseok and Jimin. What am I supposed to say? Kookie is not home and his phone is now switched off? That I think he is in trouble?

Instead of me, Yoongi answered his questions.

“Long story short, Kookie is missing. He said he was going to the studio to me, and now when we got his call, we heard something. And now his phone is switched off.”

“I am calling the manager, Jin hyung, don’t worry. We need you to take care of this two.,” he said, pointing towards a tearing up jimin, a terrified tae and an equally worried Hobi.

“Yoongi hyung, could you go and check if he actually went to the studio? No, wait. Let’s go together. I don’t want another one of us to fall for the same situation!” Joon has always been the one taking care of such matters so professionally. But, I knew he is, like all of us really worried.

Namjoon was already on the phone while getting ready to leave. He then handed it over to Yoongi.

"Yes hyung. He said you were the one who called him."

"I never called him though. Did you ask the other managers? Anyways, I am coming to pick you guys up. Try talking to others. Oh also, one of the managers lost his phone, the new one too. Here is his new no."

"Thanks, Hyung." Yoongi gave the phone back to Joon. He explained their conversation and called their manager, who has got a new number.

"No, I never called him! He doesn't even have my number! Oh my God!! Yoongi, I think someone actually used my lost new phone to call him. If so, this is not good news"

Yoongi had his suspicions confirmed. He had already guessed as much. Jin, on the other hand, heard Yoongi's conversation. "What's wrong Yoongi? Did you find out anything?"

"Yes and no. Hyung, None of the managers had called him. He got a call from some stranger, who is using one of the manager's lost phone, this is what I think. We still don't know whether he actually got to the studio or not."

"This is not a very good sign, right?" was all that Jin could say.

*Car Honking*

"Hyung, we're leaving. We'll inform you if we find something."

They rushed out of the house, and Jin locked the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour, Jin's phone rang again. He was expecting it to be Jungkook, but instead, it was Namjoon.

"Hey Joonie, did you guys find him?"

"Hyung. He...... Kookie never came to the studio."