I. Beginnings and Endings

Tell me all your secrets (and I'll tell you mine) [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Spit it out already, Eunbi.” Chaeyeon hissed with venom spitting from her tone. Her body was turned away from the eldest, yet the bunny commander was able to recognise the obvious crossed arms that Chaeyeon posed as she leaned against the windowsill, still looking down on the students as they began to pack up their equipment. The negative aura that surrounded the girl was almost unbareable yet Eunbi still dared to enter.

 

“We’re meeting up in 3 days, Wednesday after school.” Eunbi recounted when she was standing right behind Chaeyeon. Her hand was inches away from being placed on Chaeyeon’s shoulder before the younger suddenly swivelled around to face her.

 

“I know.”

 

With those two words, Chaeyeon was making her way towards the door – completely ignoring Eunbi’s arm that laid stationary where it was. The dancer simply shrugged past it which left Eunbi dumbfounded.

 

“What happened that day wasn’t your fault, Chae...”

 

The eldest called out desperately, her feet padding against the ground to catch up to the girl who was already halfway out of the door. With her arm extending out, she aimed for the sleeve of the girl’s signature hoodie.

 

“That’s what you think.”

 

The younger slammed the door, leaving Eunbi to only re-watch the horrors of the past leave an after image in her mind. Her cheeks felt cold despite the heat radiating from her burn her internally. The wet marks left on her face were harshly rubbed away as she picked herself up and cursed under her breath.

 

All there was that she could do was try her best with the group she had now – with or without Chaeyeon (her mind raced, wishfully thinking that it would be the former).

 

-

 

The days raced by until it hit the fated Wednesday – for most of the group, it was spent studying hard and having bottled emotions of fear and excitement building inside them. For the rest – Yena, Yujin and Chaeyeon – the days had been spent dazing and watching the clouds roll with upmost interest despite their teacher’s reprimanding them otherwise. The only difference was that Yujin and Yena did nothing to hide their excitement as they bounced off the walls at least 3x more than usual. Everyone feared for themselves, the teachers and everyone else as almost no one escaped the relentless pranks that took over the school the next 3 days.

 

But the greatest event was happening in the present as Eunbi stood outside the biggest dance studio the school owned – her foot tapping the ground lightly in irritation.

 

There was one thing for certain.

 

“They’re late.”

 

Eunbi grumbled under her breath as she looked through the window of the practise room – the clock yelling ‘4:10’ to her face. She let out a loud sigh as she began to enter the practise room before she heard very loud stomping. The sort of stomping that you’d hear from a stampede.

 

Eunbi turned around in an alarmed state; her eyes widened as she watched Yena and Yujin rugby charging down the hall and right towards her. She heard the audible screech the floor screamed as the 2 beagle-like girls slid to a stop barely centimetres from bumping into Eunbi.

 

The older girl simply sighed and pushed the door open to let the two excitable girls examine the large room.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter