prologue i. daily routine

Tell me all your secrets (and I'll tell you mine) [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon struggled to get up from the hard concrete. The immense pain from her side shooting up her spine and causing her to grunt in pain - the harsh noise seemed too low for her standard voice as she felt her whole body almost vibrate to the beat of the sound. Her clothes tattered and slightly covered in mud from the recent rain. She flipped around so she lay with her back flat on the ground – not even bothering about how she may have looked to anyone passing by.

 

“It’s the back of the school anyways.” She thought solemnly as her right arm was draped over her chest, the numbness crawling up as that arm was practically limp at that point. Chaeyeon wondered if her arm even had bones anymore. The other arm rested under as it felt like a million bricks had collapsed on her chest.

 

Her head turned to the right to see all her notebooks and textbooks scattered across the ground with some pages that contained her delicate handwriting had been ripped out and flung carelessly around her. The state of the books had not been far off from how she was doing right now. Edges were torn and covered in mud that you wouldn’t be able to tell that they were almost new. The pristine white almost completely wiped off.

 

A sigh escaped from her parted pale lips as she began to get up and dust off the stray dirt from her skirt. Her head turned to the sky as it cackled with a spark and fizz. Clouds loomed in at a quick pace as the skies darkened above her. It was as if the world was mocking her as she raced to pick up her things that had been laying there.

 

“Damn weather.” She muttered as she picked up her bag, the zip half broken and the keychain living on its final straw. She continued to shove everything into her bag as she felt the rain begin to batter her lightly covered back – the school shirt she wore did little to shield her from the water droplets.

 

She could almost feel the cold she was going to get in as she ran half the way home. By the time she reached her doorstep, she was completely drenched from head to toe. Her keys jangling as she entered the door. She set her bag by the door – half the things inside threatening to spill out.

 

Her feet automatically dragged her to the bathroom and opened the medical cupboard as she pulled out the first aid kit. Her hands moved around as if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter