CHAPTER 3

Seasonal Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

At that moment everything was silent. Jisoo was hugging Seulgi's back and the monolid girl was stunned. And for quite a while the taller girl's heartbeat was racing, not because of love, it was anything but love.

Seulgi's POV

"Jisoo... let go. "  

"No... Please Seul ... I miss you... Please give me another chance... Let me explain..."

"After all these years... After everything you've done to me... You have the audacity to ask me for another chance?" I said as I freed myself from Jisoo and turned around. "Do you have any idea how you left me shattered back then?! How lifeless I've been!? I ing gave you everything! I chased after you, I gave up my dreams for you. I made you my ing dream! Yet you'll just show up here, acting like nothing has happened and ask for a what? a ing chance? No way Jisoo. Not in a million years. Never again." I got my change of clothes and left as I wiped the tears that left my eyes. 

I went to the bathroom and fix myself. Wetted up the dried tears, I looked up the mirror.

"It's been 8 years Seul, ing get it straight." I said as the past starts to play in front of my eyes.

FLASHBACK

Author's POV

It's been exactly 2 years now since Seulgi and Jisoo started dating. The 2 did everything together, camping, dating, hiking, even went on out of country tours with both of their families present. Seulgi gave everything Jisoo ever needed and I guess I could say... that Jisoo did the same too. They were a power couple indeed. 

But how did the two met? 

The 2 met at a cafe where Jisoo and her friends have always went into. Seulgi was also always there in the cafe, sometimes busy typing away and drowning in her laptop and sometimes busy sketching and fixing her plates. The 2 never interacted with one another until Jisoo courageously approached the younger one.Their conversation was rather common and sometimes awkward. Most of the time they were just stuck with his and hellos and goodbyes and see you tomorrows. This was their everydays but the 2 can't deny their unfathomable interest with one another. Because for the 2, everything was different when they're with each other's presence. 

As time went on, the 2 went on more dates, getting to know each other better. The 2 have also introduced each other to their parents as girlfriends in which Seulgi's parent's strongly despised the idea. This didn't stopped Seulgi though. The brunette was ready to give up everything to be with Jisoo. She was even ready to give up being a Kang just to be with her. However, despite despising the idea of Seulgi being with a girl, the Kangs can't really let go of Seulgi, and so the family decided to give Seulgi a week to see if the girl will eventually give in and come back. But eventually a week became weeks, weeks became a month and the Kangs couldn't just sit comfortably knowing that their princess little girl daughter eldest is out there and possibly working her off to fend for herself. And so Seulgi's parents decided to accept the relationship of the 2 whether they liked it or not and whether they like Jisoo or not. 

On the contrary though, Seulgi has been doing well, well at least after publishing the story she was working so long on. She refused staying with Jisoo, as that would burden the older girl. Jisoo however visited frequently and gave Seulgi cooked meals from their house everytime she visits. Seulgi's parents witnessed this when they visited the apartment their eldest rented. They thought that Jisoo would just leech off their daughter and would eventually leave the girl but.. they weren't really wrong about that. 

2 years quickly flew by, the 2 were really happy with how things are going for them. Well that was what Seulgi thought until the 18th of February came. Seulgi was on her way to Jisoo's place. The brunette has just finished her schedule at her University and wanted to surprise the older. Seulgi brought the girl flowers, her favorite stuff toy and a few reviewers for the older girl's upcoming exam on oncology she got from her cousin. That day was special for the 2, she was supposed to surprise her, but she got surprised instead. 

In front of Jisoo's door, a man stood there.  It would have been fine if the man only stood there, but no... he kissed Jisoo... in front of Seulgi. Seulgi, still frozen and unmoving, dropped everything she has been carrying. 'thud thud' bunch of papers and flowers were scattered. This time Jisoo froze. 

"S-seul..."

"H-how could you do this to me?..."

"I-i'm sorry... I only did it for money... "

"W-what? A-all this t-time it was for money? All this time ... you weren't happy?" Seulgi eyes were already gushing at this point. 

"I was!! I am... Its just.... "

"It's just what?! It's just that the money wasn't enough?! It's just that I'm not a guy?! What?! Did you even love me at all?!" 

This has silenced Jisoo, she was speechless, unable to move, she didn't chase Seulgi, knowing that she doesn't have any right to follow the girl. And with that Seulgi left with this day carved in her heart. With the painful words stored within her heart she went straight to a bar and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter