Prologue

Seasonal Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 8 years since Seulgi have broken off with her first girlfriend. They lasted for about 2 years, well that was what Seulgi knew. She was her everything, everything revolved around her and she was willing to give up anything for her... Even her family. 

December, It was the month Kang Seulgi met Bae Joohyun also known as Irene, a neurosurgeon. They became friends in a short span of time. They did almost everything together that most people could definitely mistook them as couples. It was fun for the two, they enjoyed one another’s company and made most of youth that they have.

The fun lasted for a while until Irene asked Seulgi to pretend to be her girlfriend. It was at first for the reason to stop being constantly confessed on to. However as the pretention lasted longer they knew and see more about one another. Changing how they see one another and enlightening what they have been feeling for each other. And in that instance, they were no longer friends; they were lovers and no longer misunderstood. 

However, like in most relationships, it is inevitable to face hurddles, series of waves and cyclones. Excruciating problems slowly began to occur, sudden storms invaded their world, and it didn't stop from just being a storm. Hurricanes came, Waves continued to strike the walls, thunders continued to roar and rain continued to shower before them. 

                True lifetime love was what they promised one another, will it be fulfilled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter