Joygi - The werewolf and The Witch 💟

Another collection (a gayer collection uwu)

“Is that your girl?” The bartender asks the witch in front of him, she looks back to see said girl standing on the billiard table swaying to the music.

“It sure is.” She replies proudly.

“She’s drunk off her .”

“Yea, she’s going to meet my mom later this week.” She makes a face, she knew telling her girlfriend about her mother’s visit was going to make her nervous but she didn’t think she’d have a full on freak out fest, so she thought maybe a night out with some drinking would help, needless to say she’s not so sure anymore.

 

“You’re so pretty,” giggles the werewolf drunkenly “Pretty, pretty witch.”

“Oh my god you’re heavy,” grunts the witch. Seulgi’s got the werewolf slung across both shoulders like a particularly unwieldy duffel bag “Why did you do that last round of shots. Why didn’t I stop you?”

“I’m so lucky,” grins the werewolf loopily “Lucky, lucky werewolf. I love you.”

“Gay,” the witch mutters awkwardly “But you are too heavy. I need a break.”

Seulgi saw a bench nearby and walks over albeit struggling; she flings the werewolf on the bench gently and sighs deeply.

“You didn’t say it back” Joy pouts and kicks her feet like a child;

“I love you too, smelly drunk” she rolls her eyes; Joy is such a childish drunk.

Seulgi sits next to her slouched girlfriend; the night was so still, silent, and comforting, it was the end of summer and the weather was just perfect.

Seeing as it was nearly 3 AM the street was empty, save for a few stray cats here and there, the 24/7 convenience store’s sign flashed across the street, but the rest of the apartment buildings around were in a deep slumber or at least they appeared to be.

“You know?” Joy’s voice breaks the silent atmosphere even though it was barely above a whisper, “I didn’t mean to get so drunk tonight”

“I know”

“I’m just really scared, what if your mom doesn’t like me? What if she thinks me being a werewolf isn’t good for you? What if you break up with me?” She whispers the last question, scared to say it out loud and put it out there in the universe.

“There is not a power on this earth that would make me break up with you, not even my mother! The only way I’ll ever break up with is if you do it or if you made another Harry Potter reference”

“Hey that’s not fair” she complains but there was no edge to her words but a hint of a laugh in her voice.

“You know it’s not very accurate”

“Stop raining on my parade, will ya?”

“I’m clearly the voice of reason in this relationship”

“Voice of reason my ” Joy giggles, Seulgi watches her with such fondness and tenderness, she was very much in love and nothing her mother says will ever change that.

 

“Who’s a good girl? You are! You’re a good girl!”

“Babe, I know you think it’s funny and all cause I’m a werewolf, but that’s pretty patronizing. I just want to wash the dishes in peace.” Joy is not amused by her girlfriend’s shenanigans or at least on the surface, she thinks it’s funny but she wasn’t going to tell her that.

Seulgi rolls her eyes and sits on the counter not too far from where her girlfriend was washing the dishes in the sink, their kitchen wasn’t too big, just enough for the two of them, Joy decorated most of it because it’s her “sanctuary” as she called it and “your jars filled with gross eyeballs and weird lizards do not belong here” Seulgi remembers that lecture very well.

“So my mom will be here tomorrow”

“You told me this morning, you’re so old you’re starting to forget things already”

“I’m literally 2 years older than you, shut up” She throws a kitchen towel at her, “and I just wanted to make sure you’re still up for it, it’s okay if you’re not I could just meet her alone”

Joy steps away from the sink and dries her hands and moves ever so gracefully to stand before her girlfriend, “Seulbear?” She calls.

Seulgi narrows her eyes at the silly nickname, “Yes?” She still answers though.

“I know you, okay? I know your mother is important to you and I know you want her to meet me, and yes maybe I am absolutely terrified but I also love you a lot and I would love to meet your mother because you’re here and that gives me enough courage”

“That’s so gay”

“I will not hesitate to bite you”

“Ooh is that a promise?”

“I’m done” Joy turns around to go back to the sink but Seulgi catches her arm and pulls her towards her, capturing her lips in a long passionate kiss.

“I love you and I am very grateful to you for being in my life.” She says after pulling away from the werewolf’s lips.

“Gay!”