Yoongi - How would you feel? 💗

Another collection (a gayer collection uwu)

The beautiful melody starts playing on the phone that was plugged into the speaker, a familiar music that brought a smile and an array of memories and nostalgia with it.

 

"You are the one girl," She heard an all too familiar voice singing along to the song.

She looked up from her book and saw her lover looking at her with a love-struck smile on his face as he continued to sing, she tried to suppress her smile at his silly antics.

He reached his hand out to her, a silent invitation which she accepted after putting the book down.

He placed a hand on her waist and took her hand in the other and started swaying them both to the music.

 

"I can't believe you made me love this song!" He mused.

She only giggled at the reoccurring complaint.

She placed her head on his shoulder, humming contently along to the song that she knew by heart, while he rested his head on hers.

 

"Can you believe it's been five years? It feels like yesterday,"

 

She lifted her head and looked at him with an amusement.

"Aren't you being sentimental?"

 

"It's the song's fault..." He defended.

 

"Really?" She suppressed a grin.

 

"Yes, really! It makes me think of you in your beautiful white dress looking like an angel, can't help but be sentimental."

Even after all the years he still blushed when giving her compliments.

 

Her heart fluttered just like the first time she heard him say she looked beautiful in that white dress when they had their first dance as a married couple to this very song.