Taeyeon - Surprise πŸ’™

Another collection (a gayer collection uwu)

You lock your phone and put it on the bedside table, staring at the ceiling in the dark, dating an idol was very difficult, but love can make you do anything, as clichΓ© as that sounds.

It's been exactly 36 days since you last saw your girlfriend and it was taking a toll on both of you, but you texted every day and kept busy in your perspective careers, supporting each other and maintaining the romance regardless of life getting in the way. She was worth all the wait and trouble, because she was a very loving and patient girlfriend, and funny and pretty, one could go on for days and not be done with the beautiful qualities of Kim Taeyeon.

You close your eyes, chasing away the gloomy feeling of terribly missing her, and hoping you'd at least see her in dreamland.

You didn't know for how long you slept, but it was the early hours of morning when you woke up, judging by the light outside your window.

Your sleep was disturbed by sounds in your living room, rubbing the sleep away from your eyes, you walk out only to think your eyes were deceiving you, was Kim Taeyeon really standing there? In your living room?
You squealed with delight and ran towards her.

"You're up, surprise!" She grinned widely, receiving you in her arms.

"Are you really here? Because I had this dream before." You break the hug to look at her.

In response she pinched your arm, and you whined.

"Pretty real, don't you think?" She chuckled.

"If I didn't miss you so much, I would've retaliated.. "

"Sure, sure, I missed you so much," she squeaked and squeezed you in another bone crushing hug.

"Can you release me so I can breathe? And kiss you?"

She relaxed her hold on you, putting her arms around your waist and looking into your face, she missed your face so much, she could just stare at you forever.

She kissed your lips gently with a sense of nervousness, it has been very long after all, butterflies were having a wild party in your stomach and your heart fluttered, it felt like the very first kiss all over again.

The kiss lasted for what felt like hours, just enjoying the feeling of her lips against yours, eventually you had to break apart for air, and shy smiles.

"You must be tired, do you want to eat something first?"

"I would rather eat you, but alas I'm too tired," she dramatically sighed.

"Tragic," you retorted with fake sympathy.

"I think just a shower, maybe breakfast and telling me absolutely everything I missed."

"We talk every single day!"

"I don't care," she gives you one more kiss before heading to the shower.

"Wait.. I forgot to tell you," you follow her, to find her waiting for you at the bathroom door.

"What?"

Β 

"I forgot to say welcome home," you grin and kiss her cheek.

Β 

"Glad you haven't changed much." She chuckled.

Β 

You winked at her and skipped your way back to the kitchen to make breakfast for two, finally.