Taehyun- Promise 💞

Another collection (a gayer collection uwu)

Taehyun was having quite the morning, he was feeling anxious and a bit off, he was up all night writing and composing, but he felt like his creations were lacking, and that frustrated him to no end.

 

He made his way out of the studio, walking around, looking for some coffee to warm him up.

While walking mindlessly on a narrow sidewalk, he ran into someone which snapped him from his reverie.

 

It was a girl around his age, she was pretty, she looked dazed as well.

“I’m sorry! I wasn’t paying attention.” She gave a little bow.

 

“It’s okay, it was my fault too!” He returned her small bow.

 

They both took a step to the right to move from each other’s way, they stopped and hesitantly moved to the left, only to mirror each other’s move unintentionally.

 

They both laughed, the sound foreign to him, he doesn’t remember the last time he laughed, he thought her laugh was adorable.

 

“Okay, I’ll go left!” She instructed and he nodded his understanding.

 

They parted ways, each of them going about their life, unaware that that would not be their last encounter.

 

/***

 

“Babe, what are you thinking?!” You wrapped your arms around his neck. He was sitting on his chair, supposedly writing but he appeared to have drifted with his mind, judging by the hazy look on his face.

 

He put his hands over yours, “I was just thinking about the day we met!” He brought you around and you obliged, taking your favorite seat, on his lap.

 

“Good to know I’m on your mind.” You smiled playfully.

 

“You’re always on my mind, love!” He pecked your lips.

 

You giggled after pulling away, “Cheesy!” You exclaimed.

 

He chuckled, “True though.”

 

“Why that day though?” You asked curiously.

 

“Because,” he caressed your cheek, “you showed up in a tough time, like an angel! I was just thinking how lucky I am!” He finished, looking at you with so much sincerity, so much love, you felt your heart burst from all the love you have for him.

 

“I love you so much!” You whispered against his lips, before kissing him so gently but feverishly, in an attempt to convey just how much you adore him.

 

“I’m nervous.” He whispered. He sounded so vulnerable, it broke your heart.

 

“I know, love! But you don’t have to be afraid,” you cupped his face in your hands, “ you are so talented and a great artist! Your fans love you and will always be there for you, and so will I, I promise.”

 

Taehyun hugged you so closely, you felt his heartbeat against yours. He knew that no matter what happens, you’ll always be there, and as long as he had you, he could face anything.