King IV

King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The king slammed his hand on the desk glaring at the person standing in front of it. His son, Crown Prince Jinki. The poor teen flinched as his father had done that. "But fa-" "Enough. I don't want to hear any of your nonsense It's your responsibility to always stay with him. You wanted to marry him so you must explain to him that he's not allowed to be without you." 

In the corner was Kibum hanging his head down in shame. The only reason Jinki was being scolded was because of his mistake, of being caught.  The King had caught him with another person without Jinki and that wasn't allowed. It didn't make sense to him, suddenly he's engaged and he's not allowed to have a social life. The last thing he wanted was to have to befriend the stuck up people because his lovesick is stuck copped up in this palace. 

When the King was done scolding Jinki, he looked intently at Kibum. "Make the mistake of leaving his side again and I'll make sure that you'll never return to being by his side. Have I made myself clear?"  They both nod and Jinki is quick to grab Kibum and take him out of the room. His aura was clearly unhappy and this made Kibum anxious about what would happen, Jinki rarely got upset. He was pulled all the way to their shared room and basically thrown inside with the door being slammed behind him.  Then came Jinki's deep voice which had become dark as he asked: "Were you with him?" 

 

 

 Kibum struggled but gave his husband a smile that was a bit forced but, enough to not draw suspicion to himself as he lied. " Yeah, I'm fine Jinki. I guess I am a little drained. "Alright. Sleep love." He says walking up kissing his forehead. "I'll be in my office if you need me. But, I'll be back in an hour since we have a planned dinner with our newly arrived guest." Jinki informs standing in front of the mirror to fix himself. "You'll rest until then?"  

The younger shook his head. "I still have work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter