King I

King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

샤이니, only with you we can shine.

 

He turned around to stare at an empty space that would never be filled. The flowers on his face showed his status and what he was. Of course, no one knew, not even himself. He rolled his eyes wondering why flowers and not stars like his father.

He wore his Royal attire or his “transitioning” clothes as he called it.

 

Today was his coronation day. The day he would become King and marry who he chooses the following day.

 

“Your Highness?”

A male called causing the prince to turn to the voice.

“Yes, Kibum?” He answered with a smile walking over to the younger.

“ Your mother is waiting to see you.” He announced nervously. “Does She now? And why are you nervous right now?”

 

He asked although knowing what the reason was already. “ she’s fine right?” He asked with a worried face. “She’s fine, your highness.” Kibum answers not wanting to worry the older too much.

 

“Are you ok?” Jinki asked scanning the other’s body. “ Ye,s I’m fine. You know I can’t get hurt.” He smiled earning a groan from the prince. “But, you’re not invisible.” He says pressing two fingers on his forehead with a scowl.

 

“Ow. I know.” The other pouted folding his arms. “Do you want to go now or wait?” He asked.

 

“Let’s wait, I want to enjoy my final moments with you.” Jinki says embracing the other. “Hyung, let go.” He whined trying to push the elder away.

 

“Why? Am I not allowed to hug my fiancé?” He asked with a teasing smile as he buried his face in the other’s neck. “Hyung-“

 

Knock. Knock

 

‘I should kill whoever that is.’ Thought the prince as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter