King II

King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Palace workers are to never reval anything of the royal house, nor may they call police.You may not report or talk about anything seen here. In case of emergencey call palace guards first. Failure to follow this will result in immediate tirmination of contract agreement and $2,000 fine. - Royal House worker Contract agreement, 23XX, Section IV(C)

Kibum was silent and Jinki was worried. After the corrination everything was fine until last night. Sighing, Jinki grabbed Kibum's hands kneeling in front of him.

"So you aren't going to tell me what happened the other day? Kibum, I can't help you if you won't talk to me." He tried pleading with him but there was no use. No so much as an ackolagement of his presence. Jinki sighs once again bringing Kibum's hand up to kiss it only to have that very hand slip through his grasp and the figure it belong to getting up to leave. That action hurt Jinki. The new king bit his lip knowing he didn't have much time for his spouse. "Kibum ah I have to leave. I'll be back later." No response.

Jinki left his shared bedroom closing the door and locking it. Ok yes. You caught me. I intentionally locked him in our bedroom. I can't lie that's the actual reason he's upset. 

" Jinki" He heard his name called and he was snapped out of his thoughts. "What's wrong with the Queen?" His advisor, Minho, asked giving a knowing gale. "I didn't hurt him. He's just upset that I'm keeping him locked up in our room. But that isn't the only thing!" No response came from Minho and Jinki looked at him in confusion. 

"Your majestey sit down. Please." Minho says guiding Jinki over to his chair in the King's study. "Jinki. Kibum grew up diffrently from you. You should know that. So, locking someone up in a place that's now considered their home is kind of like imprisionment. " Jinki sighed knowing Minho was right as his advisor.  "What else do we have to do today?"

"Unlock your room door you possesive phycopath."  Minho glared reaching his hand in Jinki's pocket for the key. Finding the key he instantly ran to the bedrooom unlocking the door. "Queen Kibum?" Minho calls out looking around the room for the said Queen.

Suddenly Minho was grabbed by his shoulders. " Advisor Choi Minho answer me this question you life depends on it."   Kibum pressusered. 

"Red or Blue."

"What is this for?" Minho asked now trying hard to figure out why Jinki locked him in the room. Kibum closed his eyes sighing. "Don't tell Jinki just yet but-" "Don't tell me what Kibum?" Jinki iterrupts as he walked in the bed room. 

Kibum sighed walking back to bed. Jinki folllowed his Queen. "Kibum, can you please tell me what happened?" Jinki tried again hoping he would talk if someone else was around. Or it was just probably to show his advisor what was going on with his husband.

Again there was no response. Maybe a little more time.
" I just need time. To sort a few things out before I have to meet some people." Kibum answered a moment later

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter