Chapter 4

Memes and Mixed Emotions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana POV

[Seo_eunhaa has accepted your request. You can now see their posts]

I was scrolling through Eunha's Instagram...don't worry I am not trying to be a stalker or anything, but once I saw her picture I was shook af.

CoffeeNana

This is you?!?!?!

     

seo_eunhaa

Oh yeah ^u^

But out of all the other cute pictures I have, you choose that one!

CoffeeNana

I think that's your best picture...

Which one is your favorite?

 

As I sent the message to her Mark called out for me. "Oh , I forgot we had practice early today." I hurried out of bed. almost tripping over my own feet and started getting ready to head to practice.

seo_eunhaa

     

This one is my favorite!! Minji took it.

Her photography skills are out of this world.😍

Seen

I was smiling at my phone while we were in the car riding to the company to start practicing for our comeback. Jeno looked at me from the corner of his eye and frowned. "Hey Nana who is that?" he asked me while pointing to the girl on my phone. "Oh, it's the person from the meme page that you found." I then looked up and saw that the other members were looking at me, so I decided to lower my voice and whisper to Jeno, "She's one of the girls who runs the page, Seo Eunha." Jeno looked at me slightly confused, "Wait, you are telling me that you are in contact with one of the girls who runs a meme page of our group??"

I looked over at Jeno and saw that he kind of looked upset. "Jeno? What's wrong?" Jeno rolled his eyes and sighed, "It's kind of aggravating, ya know..." I looked at him confused, "What do you mean?" 

Jeno looked at the image of Eunha on my phone again and sighed, "You get to talk to a pretty girl and I don't... and I'm the one who found that page." I laughed and shook my head at Jeno, "You do know that they have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter