Chapter 3

Memes and Mixed Emotions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunha POV

[haha.mean.memesss has 1 new message]

"Hey Min we just got a new message on the meme account!!! Do you think it's going to be another hate comment because we made fun of Winwin getting no lines?" I said while sipping on my coffee as I checked Instagram.

Minji sighed and shook her head, " I really don't know if I can handle another message about how evil we are because we said Winwin gets no lines. I mean it's not like we said he doesn't deserve the lines. we just stated a fact." 

I giggled and shook my head at her, and then opened the DM, "The username is soooo cute!!" 

"Let me see!! LET ME SEE!!" Minji screamed I laugh as I show her my phone and that's when she saw the cute name CoffeeNana. "Aww, it's a Nana fan page! Maybe they saw our latest post???" Minji said as she looked at the message.

CoffeeNana

Hey!! I couldn't help but notice that you have a ton of NCT memes but you have none of Jeno? Why don't you have any Jeno memes??????

 

We both read the message and then we looked at each other. "We don't have any Jeno memes??" we said at the same time.

"Wait how do we not have Jeno memes he is one of your favorite members???" I said confused while looking at Minji. She just looked down disappointed in herself, "My poor Jeno doesn't get enough love. I'M SO SORRY JENOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Minji ran to the other side of the room and grabbed her phone then, immed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter