[Pacify]: A puppet demon...or is it?

Welcome To The Virtual Realm

Summary: Yermseul enter a house where they have to search for eight demonic dolls and subsequently burn them in order to pacify the demon lurking in the house. But it seems that the demon isn't what it really is.

Cast:

Yeri as herself

Seulgi as herself

??? as the demon

??? as a random girl

 


 

Seulgi and Yeri nervously stood in front of an empty, run-down house which simply screamed jumpscares and horror. 

"Why do we have to do this?"

"I don't know. Error in the matrix, maybe?"

"For sure", Seulgi whispered with shivers constantly running down her spine. She lead the way into the house's basement which was surprisingly clean for a haunted house.

"What's our goal for this game?", Yeri said. She hid behind Seulgi's back and occasionally took peak just to hide behind the bear again. 

"We have to find eight demonic dolls scattered around this place and burn them to pacify the girl lurking in this mansion", Seulgi said and opened a door. Or at least she tried to open it.

"We don't have the key for this room. Did you see anything, Yerim?"

Seulgi turned around and just saw a scared Yeri cowering in a corner of the basement.

"No...", she weakly said.

"Thanks for being useful", Seulgi muttered and looked through the whole basement just to find a key for a room upstairs.

"Damn...", Seulgi murmured and pulled Yeri up, "you're coming with me."

"What?"

Yeri tried to run awa but Seulgi somehow managed to get her upstairs. Together, they began looking through the whole house. Like the basement, the house was surprisingly clean and new for the fact that it is abandoned. 

A few minutes later, they arrived at the cellar and also found the demonic puppets. As they wanted to collect all the eight puppets, one of them slammed the door open and escaped. The rest soon followed.

"Don't tell me we have to look through the house again?"

"Seems so."

"Noooo. I don't want to", Yeri said borderline crying. The atmosphere wasn't something for weak hearts.

After a while, they found one of the eight puppets. They made their way back to the basement and proceeded to burn the puppet in the oven.

"One done, seven to go", Seulgi said proudly. They had survived for a while. 

Just as they made their way back to the first floor again, a girl came around the corner. Her dark, long hair covered most of her face but red-eyes pierced through the curtains of black. 

Seulgi and Yeri looked at her in horror. Cold shivers running down their spines.

"Oh ! Run!", Yeri shouted and first of all drop-kicked the demon before running out of the house with screeches. 

"Wait!", Seulgi shouted and followed the younger girl out of the house. While screaming like a banshee.

The demon just saw after them totally surprised at their behaviour. She scratched her head and went back upstairs.

"But I just wanted some of that booty", the mysterious girl whispered with a pout. She looked over her shoulder, after the two run-aways. "I hope they are coming back."

"I don't think they're coming back anytime soon", another girl said, "and why do you have to wear a mask anyway? This mask just creeps the heck out of any visitor. No wonder you're a lonely grandma."

The masked girl sighed and took off her mask, revealing a goddess-like face which contrasted the disfigured mask.

"I have this mask on just so people don't see my face and fall in love with me! I know how jealous you can get."

"Aw, I appreciate it but still, can't you wear another mask, please for me?"

"Alright, Solar."

Meanwhile, Seulgi and Yeri are still running despite being safely away from that horror place. actually, they were so scared that they ran into another less scary game.

 


 

Hello there! I'm back with another one. This is nothing serious and it was midnight when I wrote this one (and watching a playthrough of the game which was a horrible desicion). But I hope you enjoy reading it and I wish you all a good day/night.

Stary,  signing off.