[Borderlands 2]: Tiny Wendy's Assault On Bunny's Keep I

Welcome To The Virtual Realm

Summary: Arriving at an island, Seulgi and Yeri are tasked with saving the princess from the grasp of the Rabbit Sorceress. Normally easiest thing on ear...eh...Pandora - if the game master wouldn't screw around and actually play the game properly.

(Or Yermseul playing a game which is narrated by characters from the game they are playing)

Cast:

Yeri as The Mechromancer

Seulgi as The Siren

Irene as The Pretty Bunny Sorceress

Wendy as The Game Master

Joy as an annoying companion fairy

Note: Multiple parts because I have to play through the story again to remember everything.


"Why would you pick this? You know this DLC is a pure troll!", Yeri protested when they choose their destination.

"But I want to have fun!", Seulgi said and pouted.

"Okay...just because it's you", Yeri mumbled unable to resist the cutie-pie called Seulgi.

Seulgi hopped excited on the spot and hugged the younger girl tightly. "Thank uuuuuu."

"Yeah, yeah..." She didn't admit though that the hug made her heart skip several beats.

"Maybe I should agree to more dumb stuff. Just for hugs", Yeri whispered with a blush.


"Let's begin!", a voice suddenly echoed out of nowhere. 

"Wasn't that Wendy's voice?!?", Yeri shouted in shock, "you're ing kidding me, right? Don't let be her the game master!"

"Are you sure you can do this? Last time you did something similiar to this you screw the story up big time", another omnious voice asked.

"Please Juhyunnie. I'll do this right this time!"

"Irene?"

"Wannie...Okay..."

"Of course Irene can't deny Wendy something. Thanks for getting us in this stupid ", Yeri mumbled and pouted.

"I didn't know that Wendy's going to be the narrator!", Seulgi defended herself.

Yeri huffed and readied her guns, "let's go we have a story quest to do." She collected some ammunition from a box and rushed to the beach. She wanted to get this done as fast as possible. Or that's what she tried but a long cutscene interrupted her.

"God Damn it! I forgot the freakin intro!"

 


 

Once the intro was done, the duo followed the path down the beach and to a village area. On their way, they were greeted by cupcake-firing skeleton archers, pool-stick wielding lancers and sword-leton with lollipop swords.

"I don't know if I should take this game serious or not", Yeri commented and dodged a slash of a lollipop sword.

"As serious as this chapter", Seulgi said blocking the melee attack with her rifle and slammed the stock of her gun into the skeleton's face. 

"So...not at all", Yeri concluded and shot her rifle tearing through the meager armor. She dodged another attack while simultaniously fishing an arrow out of the air and took a bite from the cupcake/arrowtip. "These cupcakes are tasty. Wanna try?", Yeri said with a full mouth and held it out to Seulgi who was busy fending off the enemies (who shifted target from Yeri to her).

"Instead of eating it would be nice to help me out!", Seulgi responded quickly and locked up her enemies in a blue bubble.

"Okay." Yeri grinned and pulled out her rocket launcher. Her nuclear rocket launcher. "Yehaaaaaa", she shouted.

"Hey! Wait!", Seulgi shouted and tried to get rid of the skeleton holding onto her wrist. 

Yeri didn't care though (she wouldn't have anyway). She pulled the trigger on the violet-colored rocket launcher which fired a mini-nuke killing everything in the area...including Seulgi. At least the explosion was in rainbow colors.

"Ops, I did it again", Yeri hummed remembering how often she accidentally killed Seulgi with some weird stuff she pulled off.

Seulgi sniped Yeri from the starting point once she respawned.

Seulgi waited for the younger girl to respawn. "Now we're equal", she said after the Mechromancer appeared again. The siren went ahead as the path was cleared. Courtessy of Yeri's mini-nuke.

This time they made it all the way to the gate of the abandoned coastal village. 

"How are we gonna open this", Seulgi asked. 

"Probs scripted or something", Yeri commented, "and didn't you play through the DLC already?"

"Doesn't mean I still remember everything."

"Suddenly the Pretty Bunny Sorceress's faithful pet, a giant hamster jumped over the walls", Wendy dramatically announced.

"Why was that so obvious", Yeri said and rolled her eyes and spun her pistol.

Seulgi and Yeri began shooting at the giant monstrosity but they didn't even scratched the thing. And then the rabbit one-shotted them.

"Hey! That's not how it works! You don't place an endboss at the beginning", said another voice, "The main characters must grow stronger first and then you can let them face off against the boss. That's one of the rules of RPGs"

"Taeyeon?!?"

"Fine", Wendy said slightly disappointed and reset the game so the duo didn't die by the hamster but instead have to fight a horde of skeletons which came over the walls. Including the one respondsible for the village gate.

Both readied themselves. After a few second, a torrent of skeletons barreled down on them. The two girls fired their shotguns tearing through the bones with ease.

"Did they made them weaker?", Seulgi whispered into the smaller's ear while styling on the skeletons.

"Don't say that", Yeri answered, "saying things like this is a bad omen."

"Hmmm. I guess the skeletons were to weak", Wendy said when she noticed that the duo killed them to easily, "let me remedy this."

"You just had to jinx that!"

And now instead of one-shotting skeletons left and right they almost needed a full clip of their strongest weapon (which didn't matter because they have endgame weapons anyway).

Soon no skeleton remained on the beach and after a few seconds of silence the gate opened with a loud bang. Accidently killing Seulgi who stood in the blast radius. Yeri couldn't help but start laughing. 

"That's unlucky", she said when her crush re-joined her at the gate, "but hey. It's not my fault this time."

"I didn't remember that the gate explodes."

"Because it doesn't. It's usually slammed down by that one skeleton dude in black called Mr Boney Pansts Guy we killed alongside these skeletons", Yeri said non-chalantly and shot a skeleton without looking at it.

"Great. Seems our game master has other things in mind."

"Or the author. Could be both, too."

"Should we also make them slightly weaker?", Wendy asked, "it looks like they are slightly over-powered already."

"Nah, they're just fine."

"Maybe nerf their weapons a little bit. Looking at these weapon stat cards I can't help but say that they are overpowered."

"Okay. So shall it be!"

"Did you felt any nerfs to our weapons?", Yeri asked confused and looked at her weapon. They just cleared the last few enemies in the village. Despite Wendy announcing weapon nerfs it seemed the weapons were still...normal.

They looked the same. They felt the same. They shot the same. They even killed the enemies just as fast.

"Well...Look at the stats."

Yeri opened up her inventory and hovered over the weapons to see the stats and property of the weapon. She facepalmed. Thanks god that they weren't working at a game developer.

"Well...They could have at least nerf it somehow more...properly?"

"Sometimes I think they work at Riot Games and are responsible for gameplay balances because that's not what a nerf looks like."

"Lowering the damage by 5 is a nerf. A small one but at least they nerfed it", Seulgi tried to justify them. 

"Still..."

"Never don't mind about a thing."

"You're contradi..."

"Let's go!", Seulgi shouted and walked into next zone. Yeri just followed her without saying anything.

 


 

The duo arrived at a village located at a cliff overlooking the forest which lead to the Sorceress's castle.

"And so our adventurer arrived at Flamerock Refuge, the last bastion against the Pretty Bunny Sorceress's rule of the forest!", Wendy said with a deep voice, "which miraciously hasn't been overrun yet despite having not a single ty guard."

"Just let us speak with some of those villagers before Wendy screws things up again", Yeri whispered to Seulgi.

"I agree", Seulgi answered and both walked to the center of town and began talking with various townfolks.

"Hello, sir. Could you tell us what happened here?", Seulgi asked a man politely.

"The queen went missing when she wanted to bring back the light to the world. Ask her bodyguard for more information", the man quickly said and returned talking with his buddie beside him.

"..."

"Let's search for that bodyguard", Yeri said and pulled her away before the bear could murder them for being impolite.

While walking through the town they heard some talking about the Sorceress.

"It seems she is really, really pretty", Seulgi said.

"Prettier than you is impossible", Yeri blurrted out.

"What did you say?", Seulgi asked in shock. Did she just heard that right?

"Nothing", Yeri said innocently. 

"You did!"

"There's the bodyguard!", Yeri shouted and ran off.

"Hey! Wait!", Seulgi said and tried to get the younger girl to answer her question but it seemed it had to wait.

"Are you the Queen's bodyguard?", Yeri asked. She was breathless from running (despite infinite sprinting) away from Seulgi. What did she thought about saying that out loud.

The woman in question looked up and nodded.

"Yes I am. Why you ask?"

"We're looking for the Queen. We have something to say to her only", Seulgi replied.

"Sne disappeared into the forest to restore the light to the world. If you want to follow her then talk to the girl in front of the forest entrance."

"Thanks", Seulgi said with a smile earning a blush from the bodyguard (which made Yeri slightly jealous.

So they did what they were told and walked to the Guardian. They killed some skeleton on their way.

"And you are?"

"I am Guardian of the Forest Baechu."

"This is so obvious."

"Wendy has really to improve her narration skills."

Baechu coughed to gain the attention of both the girls on a mission.

"So you want to enter the dangerous and mysterious forest?"

Yeri and Seulgi nodded.

"You have to pass a test before hand though. Are you ready for that?"

Both nodded again.

"Then let's the test begin."