Selca Jealousy

Selca Jealousy

Class was just about to start and the students are proceeding to their seats. Wonwoo just got seated and was preparing for class when his phone received a notification. it was an update on Jun's twitter.

 

[Jun just Tweeted a photo]

 

Wonwoo instantly opened it up only to wish that he didn't, it was a selca of Jun with his new friend, Yanan. He almost threw his phone at the instance of just a glimpse of it.

 

'Gosh, I hate that guy. they just spent a few days together now they're all chummy as if I never existed'

 

The professor entered and greeted them and proceeded with calling the attendance.

 

'ing Jun, never even thought to ask me for a selfie when we were together now he just tweets his selca with Yanan, What the does he have that I freakin’ don't ?!.' Wonwoo clenched his pen tighter in every thought and his face changed to a look only a bull could do when he sees a red flag.

 

'The freakin nerve of that guy, he dare ask the f*uck other people for a picture but not his freakin best friend. Also that in Yanan, the he's just a new kid and he has the freakin' nerve to steal someone else's best friend who does he think he is?! Barney? everyone's best friend?!! Does he think it was that easy to get best friends, he should just shut it the up and it in and get the away from Jun or I might just kil--' Wonwoo train of thought stopped.

 

"MR. WONWOO, I'VE BEEN CALLING YOUR NAME MANY TIMES NOW AND YOU DARE GLARE AT ME ?! GET OUT OF THIS CLASS RIGHT NOW!!! OR I MIGHT DROP YOU FROM MY CLASS" The professor screamed at him and pointed to the door signaling Wonwoo to leave the class immediately.

 

Wonwoo just realized where he was and what he was thinking before and what his professor said. "I'm very sorry sir, I'm very very sorry. Please don't drop me!!!" Wonwoo pleaded

 

"Grab your bag and get out, I hope to see you next week with a letter of apology, and a five-thousand-word essay about the cats and the different cat breeds." The professor demanded and proceeded with taking the attendance.

 

Wonwoo was packing his bag when he realized that this class was about history and that it didn't have any relation with cats. "Umm, Excuse me sir. About the essay, why is the topic about cats?"

 

"I like cats, and I was thinking of getting one, are you satisfied now? Then get out before I include dogs and make it a ten-thousand-word essay." The professor threatened and Wonwoo didn't think twice to leave the class immediately.

 

Wonwoo didn't know that he was unconsciously glaring at who knows where. He was just so pissed upon seeing Jun and Yanan's selca. He knows he shouldn't be jealous but just the thought of them getting closer and tweeting about it makes him feel like they were shoving their friendship at him and he feels very attacked at the thought that Jun might not need Wonwoo anymore since Jun's got Yanan with him now.

 

The hallway wasn't crowded; most students were attending their classes. Wonwoo didn't have any classes for the day so he decided to text his friend Jihoon to grab some coffee with him at a newly opened cat cafe.

 

Wonwoo thought that it would be killing two birds with one stone as he gets to interact with cats, get more info on them for his essay, have some pictures with the cats and grab get caffeine in his system. 'Scratch that, it's like killing 4 birds with one stone' Wonwoo thought.

 

Wonwoo went in the cafe and ordered milk tea and sat on the floor and put his bag near a short-legged table. A few minutes in, a cat went by his side so Wonwoo decided to pet the cat and try to play with it. After a while Jihoon was already there in the cafe with him and ordered himself a drink.

 

"I thought you had a class during this hour? what are you doing here?" Jihoon asked.

 

"I was kicked out of class..." Wonwoo answered.

 

"Why? you were never kicked out of class before." Jihoon asked because it was very unlikely for Wonwoo to be kicked out of class because he was a good student and always listed to the teachers whenever they ask for something and always participate in class discussions.

 

"I don't know, I was just getting prepared for class then I got a notif on my phone saying Jun tweeted a photo then I checked it out and saw Jun and Yanan together in the picture then I got lost in thought then after a minute I got called out and was kicked out of class and has to write and apology letter and a five-thousand-word essay report about cats and the different breeds." Wonwoo explained.

 

"Is this why you wanted to meet at a cat cafe? Never mind that, back up a bit. You said you got lost in thought after you saw the picture, what were you thinking back then?" Jihoon asked.

 

Wonwoo then realized what he was thinking back then and tried to think of an excuse or a lie about what he was thinking back then "Its nothing really" Wonwoo tried to push it off as if he wasn't thinking of how he wanted to kill Yanan for stealing his friend from him. 'Its just that Jun was my best friend first, he has no right to steal Jun away from me.'

 

"You don't own Jun you know? He has the right to choose whom he goes out with, you know?" Jihoon justified.

 

"Sh*t, did I say that out loud?" Wonwoo asked and Jihoon was about to answer before Wonwoo said "Don't answer that"

 

"It’s just that when Jun and Yanan started hanging out, Jun had no time left to hang out with me. Whenever I see him he's always with Yanan and it just irks me to see them together. and I don't know why" Wonwoo explained and looked quite down at the thought and just pets the cat then settled near him.

 

"If I see Seungcheol be like that with his new friends Jeonghan and Jisoo, I swear that I'll have him cut ties with them, but yeah yours and mine are different because he is my boyfriend and yours is just a best friend." and that's when Jihoon got it. "Hey Wonwoo" Jihoon called out to him "do you perhaps, like Jun?"

 

"Yeah, I like him" Wonwoo answered nonchalantly.

 

"When you mean you like him, is it like a 'like' as a friend or 'like' as in like LIKE him?" Jihoon emphasized and Wonwoo was perplexed by his question.

 

"I don't get it" Wonwoo said clearly didn't get what Jihoon was trying to ask.

 

"then let me rephrase it, do you like Jun as more than friends?" Jihoon asked one more time.

 

"Of course I do!" Wonwoo answered like it was a matter of fact.

 

Just when Jihoon thought he finally has the answer he was looking for, Wonwoo decided to add more to his answer. "of course I like more than just a friend, he's my best friend and I like him more than I like you or any of our friends."

 

"Okay. first thing, oww! that hurts. Second thing, are you sure you only like Jun as best friends and nothing more?" Jihoon tried to ask one more time.

 

"What's something more than friend for Jun and me, we're already at the highest level of the known scale of friendship, what more could we have than being best friends?" Wonwoo explained.

 

"You're right, there is nothing more for you on the friendship scale because you maxed it out, but that doesn't entirely mean that it can't grow any further than that. The next step is like how you could call me and Seungcheol." Jihoon clarified.

 

"What, like dumb and dumber?" Wonwoo joked but he got the feeling on what Jihoon was trying to imply.

 

Jihoon quickly stood up and smacked Wonwoo on the head for that comment, but he cleared it up once again. "I meant lovers, you sh*thead!"

 

"We're not like that, and Jun would never think of me that way." Wonwoo tried to defend.

 

"But you didn't deny the possibility that you want it to be like that" Jihoon pointed out.

 

"I never thought of him that way" Wonwoo pouted.

 

"Try to deny it while you can, but what I see in you is different." Jihoon stated.

 

"I DON'T LIKE HIM THAT WAY!" Wonwoo defended once again and the cat jumped out of surprise and ran away from them.

 

"Dude chill! I wasn't gonna push it you know but--, never mind." Jihoon checked the time on his phone and he has a class in 30 minutes so he excused himself from Wonwoo.

 

"I need to go now, Bye" Jihoon gulped down the remaining drink he had and waved goodbye to Wonwoo as he heads for the exit.

 

"be careful on your way there, and don't entertain any guy who tries to give you candy" Wonwoo joked.

 

"Yeah real funny Jeon, FYI it was Seungcheol that was trying to give me his candy, so shut the up, love you. bye!!!" and Jihoon exited the door.

 

Wonwoo looked down again. he was thinking deeply at what he wanted his and Jun's relationship to be.

 

A cat then went to Wonwoo and rubbed against him. Wonwoo picked up the cat

 

"You're the only one that loves me, don't you little guy? You won't leave me right?" Wonwoo asked the cat as if the cat can talk and answer him.

 

"He won't" a guy staff answered with a smile, "It's a ragdoll, It’s in his personality to be affectionate. He just follows a person around and he likes to be handled" the guy explained.

 

Wonwoo looked wary at the person, it’s not that he was afraid of the guy since the guy was wearing the staff uniform but it’s because the guy talked to him when their total strangers.

 

The guy noticed Wonwoo’s reaction and introduced himself. "I'm Kangjun, Seo Kangjun." and he held his hand for Wonwoo to shake it and Wonwoo did.

 

"Wonwoo, Jeon Wonwoo" Wonwoo introduced himself.

 

"Umm, I'll get back to work now." Kangjun excused himself.

 

"Wait!" Wonwoo called out and Kangjun turned back to face Wonwoo.

 

"Umm, when will you have your break?" Wonwoo asked.

 

Kangjun checked his watch to see how much time he has left until his break time, "In about 20 more minutes, why do you ask?"

 

"I was hoping you could tell me more about cats and breeds and which one to pick the best as a pet. You looked like you someone who knows a lot of things about cats. " Wonwoo thought that he could use this opportunity to save time on researching on cats since he can just ask the guy for the information he needed.

 

"Okay, I'll join you later. You'll owe me a drink though since it is my break time" Kangjun teased

 

"Sure! but wait, don't you guys just get them for free since you work here?" Wonwoo asked and Kangjun chuckled at the question.

 

"If we did, then we wouldn't have anything to serve our customers." Kangjun chuckled.

 

"Why? are you guys always thirsty?" Wonwoo asked.

 

"No!" Kangjun smiled "we might give it away to cute guys like you" Then Kangjun walked away back to the counter.

 

Wonwoo was baffled at the man's comment. 'I'm cute?!' Wonwoo thought to himself, he didn't believe the man's words because in no way was he cute.

 

After 15 minutes, Wonwoo grabbed his wallet from his bag and carried the cat up to the counter with him.

 

"Hi! may I take your order?" The Kangjun asked.

 

"Uhh hi, can I get two iced Americanos" Wonwoo ordered.

 

"two iced Americanos, anything else?" Kangjun asked.

 

"do have any cat food there? I'd like to give this little guy a little treat." Wonwoo smiled and hugged the cat.

 

"Actually we do but it will cost you, not a lot though. We have to control the cats' diet and how much they are fed." Kangjun smiled

 

"Then can I get just a few of those too"

 

"Anything else?" Kangjun asked and Wonwoo shook his head signaling a ‘no’.

 

"That'll be 10500 won" Kangjun said and Wonwoo paid the amount.

 

"your name? please." Though he already knew Wonwoo's name.

 

"Really?" Wonwoo questioned and Kangjun nodded.

 

"It's standard procedure" Kangjun replied.

 

Wonwoo rolled his eyes and said "Wonwoo" then smiled sarcastically. "You happy now?" Wonwoo asked rhetorically and Kangjun chuckled.

 

"Anyways, can you bring it to me later when you get your break?" Wonwoo asked.

 

"You made sure I come to you I on my break time huh? but yeah I can do that" Kangjun replied.

 

"See you later" Wonwoo said and Kangjun replied with a nod.

 

Wonwoo proceeded to his previous place and played with the cat, though now that he's playing with the cat he didn't really know what to call it since he didn't catch the name of it. he made a mental note to ask Kangjun for its name.

 

Wonwoo's phone received a notification.

 

[Jun just tweeted a photo]

 

'I swear if this is them having a selfie again' and as Wonwoo clicked it open. 'THE IT'S THEM AGAIN!!' Wonwoo closed his phone ‘I'm freakin’ getting tired of always seeing this two together like their attached to the hip UGGGHH!!! They are so irritating!!!!’ Wonwoo nearly threw his phone if it weren't for the cat hugging his arm.

 

Wonwoo tried those breathing exercises to calm himself down because he doesn't want to explode here in the cafe and scream angrily at anyone.

 

"You okay?" Kangjun asked looking worriedly at Wonwoo, he put down the iced Americanos and the cat tests on the table.

 

"Not really, I don't know why though." Wonwoo looked at Kangjun

 

"There's no such thing as that, there must be a reason. and I think you know about it."

 

Wonwoo sighed, "It’s my best friend, but I don't really want to talk about it, though right now I really need your help." Wonwoo tried to change back into the real reason he wanted to talk to Kangjun.

 

"about the cats?" Kangjun asked just to be sure and Wonwoo nodded.

 

"What do you want to know about them" Kangjun asked.

 

"Well here's the thing, I got in trouble with my professor and he wanted me to do a five-thousand-word essay about cats." Wonwoo explained

 

"That's quite harsh isn't it? even for a teacher to do such a thing to a student, you must've really done something bad to deserve such punishments." Kangjun commented.

 

"He said I as glaring at him then just got mad and told me to do the essay, though he added that he wanted to adopt a pet cat so maybe he just wanted to find someone to do his research for him." Wonwoo continued.

 

Kangjun understood Wonwoo then asked "Where should we start then?"

 

"I don’t really know, I guess maybe their general behaviors and personalities? then we go to the breeds?" Wonwoo suggested.

 

"Sure, that's fine with me. Are you gonna take notes?" Kangjun asked then Wonwoo nodded. Wonwoo opened his phone, opened the sound recording app then clicked record and placed his phone on the table nearby.

 

"You ain't gonna use a notebook for that?" Kangjun asked

 

"I'm too lazy to write things right now. I just want to cuddle this little guy." Wonwoo answered then he remembered that he still didn't know the cat's name. "By the way before we start, what's this little guy's name?" Wonwoo asked and He swore to himself that he shouldn't have asked the question.

 

"his name is Yanyan. cute right?" Kangjun answered smiling nonchalantly and Wonwoo almost threw the cat away but he wouldn't do that since it's a cat and he might get arrested if he did so.

 

Wonwoo gritted his teeth and forcefully tried to reply with a "Yeah!" Wonwoo said under his breath curses silently towards 'Yanan the Best Friend Stealer'.

 

"Anyways, drink your coffee before it gets diluted with the ice since you ordered two, the other one might be already diluted when you drink it." Kangjun advised to Wonwoo who was doing breathing exercises again.

 

"Oh! the other one is for you. It's my thanks for accompanying me even though its supposed to be your break." Wonwoo explained.

 

"Thanks! I didn’t think that you’d take my joke about owing me seriously." Kangjun happily said as he reached out for one of the Americanos to drink and so did Wonwoo.

 

Wonwoo sipped a bit of the iced Americano and he saw the name written there 'Mr. Cutie' and Wonwoo swear this guy is just too extra for him.

 

They talked with one another about cats and Wonwoo kept feeding the cat with cat treats from time to time when the cat was asking for it or when Wonwoo couldn't handle the cuteness of Yanyan. If it weren't for the cat's cuteness would Wonwoo wouldn't even think of feeding him a single treat.

 

Their talk ended when Kangjun's break was done. Of course he still had to work since he is an employee there and not a customer.

 

"I have to go back to work now. It was nice talking to you even though it was only about cats and stuffs" Kangjun excused himself.

 

"It was nice talking to you, and thank you very much for answering my questions and helping me out with the research on cats for my essay."

 

"It was my pleasure, and thank you also for the drink earlier." Kangjun smiled.

 

"It was nothing compared to the help you gave me." Wonwoo smiled back "By the way, can I come here again tomorrow? Just so if I still have some questions that the internet can't answer?" Wonwoo asked.

 

"Yeah sure, just come by same time tomorrow. I'll be waiting!" Kangjun said and went to back to work.

 

Wonwoo checked the time, it was almost 5 pm, he thought that he should head back home right now and start doing his essay or else he's going to have another set of sleepless nights working on his essay.

 

On the next day, as Wonwoo was about to head back again to the cat cafe, he was stopped by Junhui.

 

"Wonwoo!!" Junhui called from afar.

 

Wonwoo waved back as a reply, though Wonwoo without his glasses was unable to see the figure just following behind Junhui not until he was close enough to distinguish who the person is and to his dismay, it was Yanan. He should've known since those two are stuck to the since the moment they met each other. Wonwoo's anger led him to just turn around and go his way not even stopping even if Junhui was calling him.

 

It really wasn't Wonwoo's day because Jun caught up to him, well what do you expect when someone just walks away while being chased by someone running. He thought to himself why he didn't run but then realized that it would seem more like he was avoiding Junhui if he did, and he didn't want Junhui to know that he did.

 

"Hey Won, why are you in such a hurry?" Junhui asked still catching his breath from running.

 

"Nothing, I just have to meet someone. I promised him." Wonwoo replied just as when Yanan caught up to them.

 

"Hey Yanan" Wonwoo greeted as a courtesy. Yes, he hated Yanan for being the 'Best Friend Stealer' but he wasn't raised by his parents to be disrespectful.

 

"Hey Wonwoo!" Yanan greeted with a smile and Wonwoo smiled back again as courtesy but was really screaming curses in his mind continuously battling with his urge to really say it out loud.

 

"So, who's this guy you have to meet? Is he someone I know?" Junhui asked.

 

"I don't think so." Wonwoo replied thinking if there was anyway Junhui would know about Kangjun.

 

"Well then who is he?" Junhui asked curiously.

 

"You don't have to know" Wonwoo replied.

 

"But I do want to know!" Junhui insisted.

 

"and I don't want to tell you" Wonwoo sassed.

 

"But I'm your best friend, we tell each other everything." Junhui pouted clearly hurt but Wonwoo was not having it.

 

"Yes we are best friends but you don't have to know everything about my life! I still have my own life you know!" Wonwoo retorted.

 

With Junhui clearly hurt, even if it wasn't really what Wonwoo wanted but he really couldn't handle himself right now. He didn't want to be in the same place as the two person he was with so he just left them with a goodbye and walked away quickly to the cat cafe.

 

"Are you alright Jun?" Yanan asked.

 

"Yeah, I was just a bit surprised. I didn't think he'd ever say those words to me. I guess I really don’t know everything about him." Junhui admitted with a tear threatening to fall from his eyes.

 

"Come on, I think I know a place that might just make you feel a bit better." Yanan suggested and they walked away with Yanan leading Jun.

 

The bell rings as the door opens and Wonwoo sets his foot in the cafe and the familiar scent of coffee kicks in his senses.

 

"Hey Wonwoo, you came back!" Kangjun greeted.

 

"Yeah, I did say I'd come back yesterday, right?" Wonwoo's question was rhetorical but Kangjun answered him "Yeah, you did"

 

"So what time is your break time?" Wonwoo asked.

 

"Actually, my shift finishes in a couple of minutes so by then I'm all free." Kangjun replied.

 

"Then I'll just order something then wait for you at the table during your break. I still need to clarify some things about the essay, I even brought my laptop with me." Wonwoo smiled as he was trying to show his laptop in his bag.

 

"Then I'll be with you in a few minutes." Kangjun said then continued with his work.

 

Wonwoo went to the counter and ordered something for him and also for Kangjun, he also ordered a lava cake in a cup for them to eat and also cat treats for the cats later.

 

The cashier said that they'll just call him again when his order is ready for him to take so Wonwoo went and find an empty small table so he can put his things down and open his laptop and continue with his essay.

 

Wonwoo didn't notice that Yanyan was already beside him only when Yanyan settled on Wonwoo's lap did he notice the cat. Wonwoo stopped what he was doing and played with Yanyan instead and he was so into playing that he didn't notice Kangjun was watching him endearingly so he decided to take a picture just for commemoration.

 

Click, the sound and the flash of Kangjun's phone went on and got Wonwoo's attention. He saw Kangjun taking a picture of him so his instincts got the best of him and tried to snatch away the phone of Kangjun so that he could erase it.

 

Wonwoo stood up instantly and surprised Yanyan and ran away. Wonwoo tried to tackle Kangjun to get his phone but Kangjun was strong enough to withstand him and but was unable to keep his balance so they both fell to the ground with Kangjun at the bottom and still clenching his phone while laughing at Wonwoo's reaction.

 

Wonwoo was yelling at Kangjun to give him the phone but Kangjun still resisted and laughing and feeling entertained by Wonwoo's reaction to it. Kangjun decided to reverse the situation and so he did and turned over their position. Wonwoo was struggling to move as his hands were being restrained by Kangjun.

 

The bell rings and the door opens but they paid it no mind but then Kangjun was pushed away from Wonwoo by none other than Junhui. He was quick to come to Wonwoo aid and held him up.

 

"Wonwoo, Are you okay?! Are you hurt or anything?" Jun asked very worriedly

 

"I'm fine Jun, we were just playing around!" Wonwoo brushed Junhui off and quickly went to Kangjun.

 

"Hey, are you alright?" Wonwoo asked Kangjun and he pulled him up to sit.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine. This is nothing compared to your boney tackle earlier." Kangjun joked and Wonwoo punched him in the arms.

 

"Ow!" Kangjun reacted.

 

"Sorry, does it hurt?" Wonwoo asked worriedly.

 

"I'm fine, your boney fists just hurts a little" Kangjun joked again.

 

"I'm sorry" Wonwoo hugged him instantly because he was so worried at Kangjun that Kangjun, Junhui and Yanan was even surprised at the gesture.

 

"Wonwoo, I'm ok. You don't need to apologize" Kangjun smiled at him.

 

Both of them were in their own bubble that they didn't realize Junhui was feeling down and hurt by the recurring rejection he receives from Wonwoo and the recent action of Wonwoo choosing someone over him that was his Best Friend, at least that was what Junhui still believes.

 

"Mr. Wonwoo!!" The staff at the counter called.

 

"Over here!" Wonwoo signaled so that they can deliver his order to them.

 

"Come on, let's sit by the table first." Wonwoo said as they both stood up. "I'm really sorry about earlier about what my friend did to you." Wonwoo said apologetically. "But I'm not forgiving you for taking a picture of me! So please delete it!" Wonwoo said demandingly and they just stayed like that for a couple of seconds just staring at each other then they laughed with no reason why.

 

"But seriously, please delete it" Wonwoo said as they were walking and passing through the dumbfounded Junhui and the bystander Yanan.

 

Wonwoo and Kangjun sat by Wonwoo's table and their order was brought to them. Wonwoo kept ignoring Jun and Yanan as if they were not there but the air around them just feels awkward that even Kangjun was just playing with Yanyan just to avoid interaction with the others but he thought that he should release this awkwardness because it felt suffocating so he talked to Wonwoo into talking with Junhui.

 

Junhui and Yanan sat at the empty table just near Wonwoo and Kangjun's

 

"Hey Wonwoo, I don't know what happened between you and the other guy but I think you should at least talk to him. He seems very worried about you and cares for you. Judging by what he did to me earlier, I could say that you were a really important person for him." Kangjun advised.

 

"But he pushed you" Wonwoo tried to reason.

 

"Yes, he did. but he did that out of concern for you and we probably both know that the real reasons why you're not talking to him is not about the thing that he did to me earlier." Kangjun retorted.

 

"Nn-- I-- yeah, you're right. it’s not about what happened earlier" Wonwoo confessed. "He's my best friend, Junhui, but lately he's been going out with Yanan, the guy he was with. And they take pictures with each other and he tweets about it in his social media accounts but he never did that with me. It's like I'm not his best friend anymore"

 

"I think I know the answer to your problems." Kangjun said confidently. "Remember when I took a picture of you?" Kangjun asked.

 

"Yeah" Wonwoo replied " By the way, did you delete it already?" Wonwoo asked in return

 

"No, and I plan not to." Kangjun smirked and Wonwoo frowned at him, "Anyways back to the topic, when I took a picture of you, you quickly tackled me just to have it deleted. So I was thinking if you were like that to others to, more specifically, Junhui."

 

Wonwoo kept quiet and listens attentively

 

"Wonwoo, did you do something like that to Jun in the past?" Kangjun asked then Wonwoo was in deep thought trying to remember the past.

 

Wonwoo remembered that he did that so many times with Junhui that he felt awful for hurting Junhui so many times before over things like pictures.

 

"I did, lots of time" Wonwoo admitted

 

"Then maybe that was the reason why he doesn't want to take pictures with you, because even if they just to a picture of you and your instantly mad, then they might just assume that it might happen as well when they take a picture with you too so they just avoid it." Kangjun explained slowly and Wonwoo understands his actions now.

 

Wonwoo realized his mistakes and the reasons maybe as to why Junhui never asked for them to take a picture together. Wonwoo felt very down as he think of a way on how to approach Junhui and apologize for his recent behaviors.

 

"Will you excuse me for a second? I'm just going to the bathroom" Wonwoo asked and Kangjun allowed him to be excused.

 

Wonwoo stood up and mindlessly headed for the bathroom. When he got to the door, it was locked and he tried to open it.

 

"It's occupied" someone informed from the inside, the voice felt very familiar to Wonwoo and he was sure it was Junhui in there so he tried his best not to lose his composure and stop his nervousness.

 

The door clicked open and as Junhui steps out of the bathroom he saw Wonwoo by the door waiting for him.

 

"Uh, Hey Wonwoo" Junhui greeted

 

"Junhui" Wonwoo greeted back

 

"We'll be going now, I don't want to disturb you and your friend in whatever you two are doing" Jun said as he begins to walk away from Wonwoo, still clearly hurt from the events.

 

"Wait Jun!" Wonwoo grabbed Junhui arm. "Please let me talk to you. I'll come to your table. I just have to go to the bathroom right now"

 

"Okay Wonwoo" Junhui said then walked back to his table.

 

Wonwoo entered the bathroom to calm himself down. He didn't really need to go, because he doesn't feel that he has to pee but he just wants a place where he can be alone and think things a little bit through just so that he can process what he should say to Junhui later.

 

Wonwoo washed his face just to give himself a little jolt to shake himself off. Wonwoo exited the bathroom and walked towards the table where Junhui and Yanan was seated. Kangjun was just watching them while playing with Yanyan.

 

Wonwoo seated in front of the two. No one dared to start the conversation since no one wanted to talk or was too afraid to even say a word.

 

"Wonwoo?" Junhui tried to Wonwoo's attention and Wonwoo looked at him.

 

"I'm very sorry Junhui!" Wonwoo pleaded then looked down quickly to avoid eye contact but then he looked at Yanan and said "I'm sorry to you to Yanan" and Yanan looked very confused.

 

"For what?" Yanan asked very curious as to why Wonwoo would apologize to him to.

 

"For always being angry at you" Wonwoo confessed.

 

"Why?" Yanan continually asks to clarify Wonwoo's reasons.

 

"It's just that, I get so angry every time when Jun spends so much time with you, even more than the time he spent with me. I just felt betrayed because I'm his best friend and you were just someone that he just met. I don't even know why I feel this way. I know it's not normal" Wonwoo explained, a tear threatening to fall as he talks.

 

Junhui just listens and processes the things he just heard from Wonwoo.

 

It was silent and no one talked so Wonwoo thought that it was time to tell them everything.

 

"also... I really hated it every time you two post selfies with each other. I just lose my every time and I know that it was just pictures but I was very jealous, very angry and very irritated that I didn't know what I should really even be feeling." Wonwoo released a heavy sigh as he continues to confess and explain himself

 

"Wonwoo, I'm sorry for making you feel that way" Yanan apologized. "I didn't know that I was being selfish for taking Junhui away every time. It's just that it's only been months since I've been here so I don't know that much people and wasn't close enough with any of them. Then when I became friends with Jun it was like I found a brother of mine so it became natural for me to spend some time with him. I'm very sorry for being selfish and not thinking about how other felt, especially you, his best friend." Yanan kept a smile so as to not let a tear from falling but fails miserably and so was Wonwoo.

 

"It was all my fault. I'm very sorry Wonwoo" Yanan cried and looked down.

 

"I'm very sorry to Yanan, for being unreasonable. I hope you can forgive me" Wonwoo begged for forgiveness.

 

Junhui was frozen by the words being spouted. He didn't know what to do. He felt that it was his fault that this was happening because he felt like everything happened because of him spending more time with Yanan, his new friend, rather that his best friend, Wonwoo.

 

As Wonwoo and Yanan were unable to talk due to their tears. Junhui decided it was time for him to talk now.

 

"I'm sorry Wonwoo for not spending time with you. It was just that I thought that I should help Yanan be more accustomed to Korea because I needed someone like that back then when I just arrived in here. I wanted someone that would help me understand things so I wanted to do that for Yanan because I was like that when I just started living here. And about the pictures--" Junhui's words was cut off.

 

"I know about that already" Wonwoo butted in. "It was because every time you took a picture of me. I always force you to erase it even if I had to use violence on you and end up hurting you so much every time. So you just stopped and thought that taking a picture with me would also result in the same thing." Wonwoo continued.

 

"No Wonwoo. I actually didn't stop." Jun smiled a bit at Wonwoo and reached for his phone and opened the secret folder with the name [One-woo] and showed it to Wonwoo and Wonwoo was surprised by the amount of pictures he had in this folder.

 

"But you were right about me being afraid of asking you to take a picture with me because I was afraid that you'll just reject me" Jun continued. "I was also afraid that this time would come when I'll confess everything to you."

 

"Yanan, would you excuse us for a minute" Jun said to Yanan.

 

Yanan stood up then excused himself and went to the table where Wonwoo's things were with Kangjun.

 

"Wonwoo" Jun called his attention and Jun caressed Wonwoo's face.

 

Wonwoo stared into Junhui loving eyes thinking what Jun wanted to say to him.

 

"I love you Wonwoo, I always have. I hope you won't hate me for it" Junhui confessed as he stares right back at Wonwoo, and was smiling as tears fall from his eyes.

 

Wonwoo stood frozen at Jun's sudden confession, he didn't know Junhui felt this way about him. He didn't know how to react or what so say so je just sat there staring blankly with tears still falling.

 

"Junhui" Wonwoo tries to say but was shushed by the index finger of Junhui on his lips.

 

"You don't need to say anything, Wonwoo. I'm sorry for feeling this way about you. I betrayed your feeling as your best friend. I'm sorry for not thinking of you as my best friend all this time. I'm sorry for yearning so much more that friendship from you." Junhui apologized and pulled away from Wonwoo.

 

Junhui collected his things and stood up and was about to walk away when Wonwoo snapped out from his trance and grabbed Junhui's hand and pulled him in for a kiss.

 

Tears fall from both their eyes as they deepen the kiss. Wonwoo caresses Junhui face and holds him so that he doesn't escape from his grasp thinking that he doesn't want to lose Junhui.

 

Click, a flash of light beams at them as the sound of a camera went sounded. Wonwoo quickly pulled away and looked at the general direction of where the flash went off and saw Kangjun and Yanan both holding up a phone directed at them.

 

"YAH! BOTH OF YOU DEL--" Wonwoo stopped for a second thinking about what he was about to say. "Both of you please delete that photo--"

 

"NO!!!! DON'T!!!" Junhui protested

 

"Jun let me finish!" Wonwoo demanded so Jun went quiet. Wonwoo then continued how statement "Both of you please delete that photo from your phone"

 

Then Jun looked at Wonwoo like a begging cat wanting to be petted.

 

"AFTER you both send it to me" Wonwoo continued then smiled at Jun as he saw Jun beamed up with a smile. Then Wonwoo's face quickly became strict as he looked at the two with eyes sharp enough to slit a throat and the two were struck with a sensation of fearing for their life with just that look from Wonwoo.

 

"I took a video though" Yanan confessed.

 

"Even better, send that quic--" Wonwoo looked excited but was cut off by a kiss from Junhui.

 

This time Junhui was assertive, Jun pulled away for a moment to say. "Do you like the picture or video more than the real thing?" Jun asked daringly.

 

"The real thing" Wonwoo answered. "But I like to have remembrance if this time so I pick both." Wonwoo continued and smiled at Junhui.

 

"So, what are we now?" Junhui asked.

 

"You tell me." Wonwoo smirked and kissed Jun again in the lips.

 

 

 

A/N: Thank you everyone and you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed reading it.

 

A/N: If you have any request, just hit me up at my wall or at twt @Maknae_Geo