Will You Come Back To Me?

[>Make Me<]

Aaron Yan POV

I woke up to the sound of the alarm ringing in my ear. The memory of last night replayed over in my head. 'What were you thinking Aaron Yan? Why would she do that to you?' I thought as I got ready for school. I left home after I ate breakfast and gave my mom a kiss.

As I arrived school, I saw a group of people surrounding someone or something. I decided to check it out to find 'her' on the ground covered in flour and egg. I didn't want to go to her but I foolishly followed my heart again. I helped her up and went to a nearby bench.

'Aaron Yan Ya Lun! What are you doing? Do you want her to hurt you again?!' I thought as I have her some tissue to wipe away her tears.

"Aaron, I'm so sorry. I'm such a fool and... And the biggest jerk alive. Ive hurted you badly and I'm selfishly hoping that you would still love me a tiny bit. Will you forgive me fo.. For what I've done? Will you come back to me? We can go back to how we were before. And forget all this happened?" she asked in between sobs.

I didn't know what to say. She hurt me deeply and I do love her. I love her to death. I just don't know anymore.

"Look, Rainie. I will forgive you.. but that doesn't mean I'll come back to you. What you've done last night was what you wanted and so I respected your choice. I've long forgotten you. I've gotten myself a new girlfriend. And I love her with ALL of my heart." I looked around for a girl that I was familiar with and saw her walking past.

I went over to her grabbed her and kissed her. 'I'm so sorry.' I thought as she stood there frozen in shock.