What's Their Relationship?

[>Make Me<]
>Recaps<

"Friends? Sounds more like a couple!" Selina said.

Selina stop talking after she saw the raging eyes of Ella. Ella didn't just dislike Chun. He's her worst nightmare.

Selina, Hebe, Gui, and Ella arrived to Dreaming Diner and ordered their food. As they were having a productive conversation, a group of people walked into the diner. The four girls looked towards the door, saw who came and got worried. Ella's anger meter broke as Chun's face appeared.

"Ella, are you alright? If you want to leave we can go somewhere else." Hebe asked worriedly.

"We're not going anywhere. We came here first. They're the one who has to leave." Ella said as she got up and walked up to the group.

"Ella! What are you doing here? Whose that new girl with you?" one of the guys asked.

"Oh stop stalling Jiro. I know you don't want Chun near me. I don't either so would it be kind enough for you guys to leave?" Ella said staring at Chun.

"HA! You're funny. This isn't your territory. I'm not leaving I think you're the one that should leave. Come on guys let's go find a table." Chun said as he leads the group to an only empty table.

"darn Chun. I swear one day he will be begging us for mercy when he see how amazing we are. Hmph!" Selina said as she saw how disgusting they were acting towards Ella.

"Thanks guys for the back up! I looked like a fool over there." Ella said as their food came.

"Don't worry about him. I mean the rest are still our friends so don't be so harsh. You know they can't choose between you two." Hebe said as she feeds herself a spoonful of rice.

"I can see you two are still fighting like usual." A male's voice was heard.

As Ella looks up, a delightful expression came upon her face forgetting all about how angry she was.

"Jerry!!" she said as she runs up to him for a hug.

He hugs her back as Chun's group looked over at what was happening.

'I miss her hugs so much.' Chun thought as he returns to his food.

"Chun, you okay man? You look upset. What's wrong?" Jiro asked him as he sees his buddy upset.

"Nothing. Just thinking how annoying it is with Ella and all that stuff she's doing right now."

"You sure that's why? Cause it seems like your upset about something else."

"... I'm sure." Chun lied.

"Okay well let's finish up lunch." Jiro said as he started digging into his food.

'I wonder what would happen if that didn't happen.'