Friends?

[>Make Me<]
~:Recaps:~

Aaron POV

Great. We have a new student. This is going to be good. A girl walked into class and said her parents were protective of her or something. "Please, she was probably the one scared" I thought.

I didn't bother about her so I look out the window wondering what "she" is doing. I hope she will like the surprise I'm going to give her tonight. Hopefully, everything will go as planned.

End of POV

Class went by quickly and lunch came. Gui Gui packed up and was about to leave as a group of girls surrounded her.

"Are you Gui Gui?" asked one with a boyish haircut.

"Yeah. And you are?"

"I'm Ella. This is Hebe and she is Selina." Ella said as she introduced Hebe and Selina to Gui.

"We were wondering if you'd like to have lunch with us. Since your new here you might not be familiar with the campus and everything." said the one with a bob-cut hair named Hebe.

"Umm... Sure I guess. I'd like that very much." Gui said as she finished packing.

"that's awesome. Well let's get going before lunch ends. You don't mind western food right?" the one with long, brown hair name Selina asked.

"Oh. No not at all. In fact I wanted to go to that cafe across the street." Gui replied.

"OMG! That's my favorite cafe of all time! I think you'll fit right in." Selina shouted as she skips out to the hall with Hebe behind her.

"Well Selina can be a ditz at times but thats what lovable about her. Alrighty then. Let's go." Ella said as she led the way.

As they walked into the hall, loudness of the huge crowd filled their ears. Gui Gui and Ella were having a great conversation until Ella bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" that person said.

"Why don't you open your eyes and do the same thing!" Ella shouted back at him.

Gui stood there in shock watching the two continuously bickering. Until she felt a presence standing next to her.

"Shocking huh? Well you better get used to it. They somehow give off the feeling of lovers don't ya think?" said the girl standing next to her.

"Well It's shocking to see Ella shouting. I thought she was those quiet kind of type. Guess thats where the phrase 'don't judge a book by its cover' comes in. Hi. I'm Wu Ying Jie. You can call me Gui Gui." she said as she holds out her hand.

"I'm Genie Zhou. You can call me Genie of course. You're new here right? Right. Well I think we had our fun watching. Let's break them up." Genie said as she walks in between the bickering couple.

"Wu Chun! Ella! Aren't y'all wasting your time? Chun, we're supposed to be going out for lunch. Ella, aren't you supposed to be having lunch with your girls? Let's get going before class starts again." Genie said as she bid farewell to Gui and pulled the guy name Chun with her.

"I swear if we kept fight I would've knocked some sense into him. Let's go." Ella said as she stomped away.

"What a day. It's not even over and all this happens. *sigh*" Gui quickly went to catch up with Ella and met up with Selina and Hebe.

"What took y'all so long?" Hebe said as she gets into the passenger seat.

"Yeah. It felt like forever waiting for you guys. I'm starving." Selina said as she gets into the back with Gui.

"Oh. We just bumped into trouble. By the way who is that guy Chun?"Gui asked.

" Chun? He's our friend. Well except for Ella. They hate each other's guts. That's why we don't hang with our other friends Calvin, Rainie, Danson, Jiro, and Aaron that much." Hebe said.

"Friends? Sounds more like a couple!" Selina said.

Selina stop talking after she saw the raging eyes of Ella. Ella didn't just dislike Chun. He's her worst nightmare.