The New Girl

[>Make Me<]
Aaron POV

She doesn't understand what I've been through at all. No one can save me from this loneliness "she" have caused me.

" Aaron, I understand how you feel. Can't you just give me a chance? A chance to prove myself. To prove that I can make you love again."

"Make me. Make me give you a chance. Make me find the courage to love again."

"..."

"If you can't, then stop forcing me to. If you understood how I feel, then you shouldn't have thought about forcing me. I don't think anyone can bring me to love again. This pain won't go away that easily."

I looked at her face full of tears. I know I've just hurt her, but I couldn't do anything. As I slowly walked away, I hear a thud from her falling. I wanted to go and help her but I couldn't bring myself to turn around. All this mess started the day I met her. The day she looked at me with those eyes. Those lips that were sweet and tender.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

[2 years ago]

"Class, I know it's a bit late in the year, but we have a new student. Her name is Wu Ying Jie. She not going to be here today due to some personal problems. She's been said to probably be here tomorrow or Fri-" Mr. Zhu got cut off as a girl walks into class.

"Hi. I'm Wu Ying Jie. I'm sorry about the false alert. My parents thought maybe I might be shy to go to school today. They're over protective of me." She said as she observes the class. No one was really excited that she had joined the class. To them, this was stupid.

" Oh and you can call me Gui Gui or just Gui for short." She said as she smiles toward the class.

" Ms. Wu, you can take a seat beside Calvin over there. Calvin, please raise your hand so Ms. Wu can know who you are." Calvin raises his hand. Gui took her seat and class continued like usual.

Gui looked around the class to get herself to recognize her classmates. She saw some people who were familiar and some who she saw around Taiwan. She was almost finished scanning the class until a face caught her eyes. His eyes were charming like two brown stones. His face was perfect. While Gui was staring at him, he quickly faced her direction. Her face became red so she quickly turned the other way.

Aaron POV

Great. We have a new student. This is going to be good. A girl walked into class and said her parents were protective of her or something. "Please, she was probably the one scared" I thought.

I didn't bother about her so I look out the window wondering what "she" is doing. I hope she will like the surprise I'm going to give her tonight. Hopefully, everything will go as planned.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
hope you enjoyed the chapter.! haha well the next chapter might be up Thursday. I need to settle down with a plot and everything else. ahh~ my comeback story and its already sound dumb lol well hopefully itll progress to being better!!