PROLOGUE

AEIPATHY

“Actually, what do we need? Is it money? We have heaps of them. Girls? You guys know that we do not need them. It will just become a distraction for us. Fame? I think we are quite famous. We do not chase for the fame. Fame is what we gain after our hard working. So what do you think we need right now?”

 

“If it is not something related to material, then it must be something greater?”

 

The man smiled. They do not need money, girls, nor fame. They just have one thing to accomplish.

 

“Remember our mission? What did I tell you before? This greater thing is something you can gain by seeking your own heart.”

 

Another man who is sitting beside the talking person started to talk, “you have to explain everything to them clearly.”

 

“You are right. They might not get it. Let me ask you again, what is our mission? Do you still remember it?”

 

“Yes.” The boys answered.

 

“We are in the same team because we have the same vision and mission. We will not be torn apart by anything. We just need to focus on our mission. Whatever it takes, we should finish it. Do you understand?”

 

“Yes.”

 

A man raised his hand, “Whatever it takes?”

 

The person who was talking smiled and nodded, “yes. Whatever it takes.”

 

“Even bloodshed?”

 

“Even bloodshed.”

 

The person who was sitting abruptly stood up, “we have found the people who will become our tribute. You boys can go and track them. Make sure to catch the big fish first, and you will be able to catch the smaller fishes.”

 

“Catch the leader of the pack, and you will be able to catch the rest.”

 

“This mission will not fail. Oh sorry, it should be, this mission must succeed. Our chief will be happy. Do you guys understand everything?”

 

“Yes.”

 

The two people smiled, “Now go. We’ll see the bloodbath soon.”