Of unexplained feelings

Campus Elite

"I'm going to apologize."

Yoongi looks up at Jimin with his mouth filled with food looking scandalized.

"huh?"

He asked, A few peices of rice flying out of his mouth. Jimin makes a face at him while sitting down infront of the blonde.

"I said, I'm going to apologize to Jungkook."

The blonde chokes and starts cughing his lungs out. Jimin passes him a glass of water in a hurry, Yoongi downs it and Jimin raises his brow.

"You okay hyung?"

He asks in worry.

"WHY THE DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT?!"

Yoongi screamed, Jimin jumps in shock and winces at the loudness of his bestfriend's voice.

"YOU DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG!"

"Uh... I did actually. Since he went--"

Jimin clears his throat and voices Jungkook out in a low tone.

"He's ing fine, Let's go."

Yoongi huffs out a laugh at Jimin's poor attempt to impersonate Jungkook.

"That doesn't matter. Taehyung did that with his own will, If anything Jungkook should be mad at him not you."

"I still played a part in it, Its only fair I say sorry."

Jimin reasons, Yoongi sighs pulling out a strawberry milk carton and sliding it towards Jimin. (If you're curious, Yoongi gives Jimin that once everyday. It became a routine and whenever Yoongi will go out to buy stuff he just takes a tray of strawberry milk by reflex since Jimin loved that so much) Jimin picks it up and pokes the straw in to drink it.

"You always think something is fair even if it's unfair to you."

Yoongi grumbled, Shoving a piece of meat in his mouth. Jimin steals his spoon and takes a bite of his food instead.

"You can do whatever you want, Min."

Yoongi says dismissively, Flicking Jimin's forehead as the other attempts to take another bite. Jimin yelps, Rubbing his forehead with a glare.

"I know I can't stop you, Just tell me if that hurts you and I'll do ."

Jimin snorts, Sipping on his milk and bopping Yoongi's nose.

"You're like, A head smaller than him, Min Yoongi."

"Small but terrible."

Jimin laughs at that.

>>>

Jimin sets out his mission to find Jungkook during his vacant. (He even named it Mission Impossible: Ask forgiveness to handsome rude guy)

Although it would be almost an impossible mission since their campus is fricking huge. But will that stop Jimin? Nope.

His attention wasn't wholly on his environment so he did not pay attention to the small things sorrounding him, All his eyes were looking for is raven hair and peircing eyes and he'll know that's Jungkook. Although he probably should have considering he walked right into his impending doom.

Jimin gets pushed and he stumbles on the floor, He looks up with an apology on the tip of his tounge only for him to swallow it back. It seemed as if the push wasn't accidental at all but on purpose. A group of girls were hovering over him and they looked anything but kind. The one in the middle stood out the most, She had her lips painted dark red and dangling earings with her hand on her hip.

"Aren't you going to apologize, ?"

Jimin shifts his gaze towards the side of the girl, It was the same guy who bumped into on the first day. Jimin hypothesizes that maybe the guy never got over the bump. Also, Was he giving the responsibility of his dirty work to his (possible) girlfriend? What a coward.

"I won't."

Jimin says with finality, Picking himself up and dusting his bag.

"What did you just say?"

Ugh. Her voice was as annoying as her face.

"I said I won't. I'll only apologize if it's an accident. But it wasn't. Because you intended to hit me."

Jimin shoots back, Refusing to back down because he was right. This seems to piss of the girl alot since it made her slap the out of Jimin. It hurt ofcourse, The sting immediately causing Jimin's skin to turn into a shade of red.

"Look, I don't know who you think you are."

The girl seethed, Pulling Jimin's face roughly by the chin. Her nails digging painfully and Jimin resists the urge to wince.

"But just because you've managed to hook yourself onto Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung doesn't make you untouchable."

She grits out, Her friends let out sounds of approval and Jimin just wanted to roll his eyes. So that's what this is about? Him being close to Yoongi and possibly the two most popular people in school? He wasn't even firends with Taehyung and Jungkook yet and this was happening to him. Jimin wanted to talk back but he realizes that he was already in deep so he opt to shut up instead. He didn't want any more trouble.

"Did you seduce all three of them? Don't you have shame in yourself?"

Jealous. This girl probably likes them.

"Oh well, Little s like you really don't. "

She continues.

"I can't believe a poor little like you was able to step foot in this academy. Your scholarship is bull."

Jimin wishes that she could just educate herself and leave him the alone. If she says anything about Jimin's parents then I swear to God--

"Did your parent's leave you because you're an unworthy little ? Or maybe it was because they're just too poor to even afford paying your tuition?"

"Just like how poor your face looks?"

Jimin tried. He really did try. But she's saying things below the belt and Jimin just wants to punch the living daylight out of her.

He doesn't get to, Because she does.

>>>

Jimin managaes to run away without much damage, Although he did have a cut lip and a bruised cheek he was still okay. Sort of.

Jimin presses the back of his palm on his bleeding lip, Panting slightly. He turns right to the corner but halts in his step when he hears a loud smack. Sounded like skin on skin, Then a grunt of pain.

"What--"

He rounds the corner but steps right back when he saw a familiar form.

"How many times do i have to tell you that you need to study harder?"

A loud booming voice rasps out.

"I am!"

Comes the defensive reply, The voice coming from the person Jimin was looking for. Jeon Jungkook.

"You don't get to talk to me like that!"

The man in the suit hisses, Raising his hand in an attempt to slap Jungkook. Jimin speaks up before he can stop himself.

"Jungkook! The professor is looking for you!"

He calls out, Jimin peeks carefully and sees Jungkook's (father, maybe?) say something in the lines of their argument "not being finished" after that he enters the car and leaves. Jungkook wipes his bloody lip with a blank face and glances to the side, when he sees Jimin his gaze hardens. He walks away before Jimin could ever attempt to blink.

"Jungkook!"

He calls out, Running forward and catching up to the other man. He grabs his wrist but Jungkook roughly pulls his hand away.

"ing leave me alone!"

Jimin ignores the sting of rejection and still rushes up to the Raven haired.

"Wait!"

"I said leave me the alone!"

Jungkook growls, Twisting to face Jimin. The latter winces at Jungkook glare, When he looks up he sees a flash of emotion cross the younger boy's eyes but it was gone as soon as it came.

"Just... You're bleeding. Let me help you and then i'll leave you alone. I promise"

Jungkook opens his mouth to protest but closes it. He nods his head curtly, what would he lose right? If not he should be thankful since Taehyung wasn't here to help him.

Jungkook finds himself sittong on the bench that was placed (akwardly) on the sides of the hallway. Jimin fumbles with his bag and pulls out a small box that Jungkook assumes was full of first aid stuff. The pink-haired pulls out a peice of cotton and some ointment and sits directly beside Jungkook, The other tries to not shy away from the gentle hand that tilts his face up and carefully dabs the cotton on his skin like he was porcelain. They were quiet for the most part, But unlike all the other silence Jungkook had experienced this on was almost comforting. A peaceful feeling wrapping around him.

Jimin does his job quite thoroughly, not missing a single spot. He works whil refusing to acknowledge the slight sting on his hip, He distinctly remembers someone kicked him but his train of thought gets broken when Jungkook hisses.

". Sorry."

Jimin apologizes, Putting down the cotton ball and handing Jungkook a box of band aids. The other glances at Jimin, The crease on his forehead deepens when he sees a few red blotches that were on the verge of turning purple on the other's face as well.

"Are you trying to copy me?"

Is the first thing he says. Jimin 'huh's in shock, Looking up at Jungkook as if he did something wrong. The raven does try to stop the small smile he lets out, He tried. But Jimin was damn cute.

"I mean you have bruises too. Did you get beaten up?"

Jungkook jokes, Jimin bites his tounge and doesn't say yes. Instead he offhandedly tells the other that he fell off the stairs.

"We're you looking for me?"

Jungkook finally asks when Jimin starts putting his stuff back in his bag.

"Oh uh..."

Jimin zips his bag up and stands, Jungkook's eyebrows shoot upward as the other bows at him solemnly.

"I'm sorry about yesterday in the gym, I was way out of line."

He whispers, Jungkook's opens his mouth to speak but Jimin quickly bids goodbye to him and sprints off. Jungkook looks down at the box of bandaid's on his palm and this time he actually smiles.

The bandaid's had pororo on them.

>>>

"JUNGKOOK!"

Taehyung screeches, Running over to his boyfriend. The other catches Taehyung by the waist as the other almost topples over because of his running.

"Taehyung. Careful."

Jungkook hissed, The brunette in a sharp breath and releases it before slapping Jungkook's chest repeatedly screaming--

"I'M SO GUILTY!!! WE NEED TO BOW DOWN TO HIM!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE GOT HURT BECAUSE OF US!!!"

His boyfriend cries out, Jungkook frowns. Him?

"What? what do you mean?"

"Jimin!"

Taehyung whines, Jungkook felt a rush of dread. He got hurt?

"I don't understand."

Jungkook says, Taehyung pulls his phone out and presses a few buttons before flipping it and showing the footage to Jungkook. The other's eyes widen slowly as he sees Jimin get beat up by a bunch of girls, He was wearing the clothes he wore yesterday. When he helped Jungkook and apologized--

"."

Jungkook curses, He hears the girls screaming in the audio. Calling the other boy names and horrible things. Jungkook feels angry. At himself, At the girls, At Jimin. How could he not tell Jungkook that he got hurt? How  could he apoligize, help and show compassion to his cause of pain?

Taehyung closes his phone and tenses, Jungkook follows his line of sight and sees Jimin at the end of the hall laughing happily with Yoongi. He looked fine but Jungkook saw the slight limp in his step, The couple stares at him shamelessly. The varsity player giving Jimin a carton of strawberry milk. The smile on the latter doesn't fade until Yoongi disappears in the left wing. As soon as he does Jimin places his hand on the wall and winces. Rubbing the side of his hip with his bottom lip bitten.

Jungkook glances at Taehyung and returns his gaze towards Jimin. Remorse coursing through both of their veins as they saw the pink haired struggle with them being the cause. Yet Jimin doesn't say anything at all.

Jimin pulls himself up and starts walking, Not bothering to hide his limp anymore since his friend wasn't there to see. Taehyung guesses that it was just a show so Jimin's friend wont worry.

Jungkook closes his locker and walks towards Jimin, Surprising Taehyung but not enough since his boyfriend follows suit immediately.

"--not be able to attend practice. I fell off the stairs and hurt my hip."

They hear Jimin say, Realizing he was on the phone with Hoseok maybe. Since he was talking about dance.

"Yes hyung, Sorry. I'll catch up as soon as I'm feeling better."

He ends the call and looks up. He jumps when he sees two pairs of eyes staring at him.

"Stop lying through your teeth."

Jungkook grits, He takes Jimin's wrist and tugs him gently towards the restrooms. Taehyung following shortly behind. Once they get inside Jungkook pulls out a pack of baby wipes and throws it on the sink counter.

"Take of your make-up."

He says, Jimin blinks at him in shock.

"What? Why?"

"Just take it off, Jimin."

Taehyung continued sternly. Jimin had no choice but to comply, He picks up the wipes and starts carefully wiping the make-up off his face. The frown on both of their faces deepening as they see the purple and red blotches on Jimin's cheek's and parts of his jaw.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Huh?"

"Yesterday."

Jungkook said.

"I even joked that you got beat up, Why didn't you tell me?"

"I-I didn't think it was important--"

"Bull!"

Jungkook calls, Jimin winces at the intensity of his voice. Taehyung slaps Jungkook's shoulder and nudges him away. Stepping closer to Jimin.

"Don't listen to him. Are you hurt anywhere else?"

He asks gently, Jimin starts shaking his head furiously.

"I just fell of the stairs, It's nothing serious! I--"

"Are you hurt anywhere else?"

Taehyung repeats, harder this time.

"I-I hit my hip when i fell down and twisted my leg. Other than that I'm completely fine nothing a cold compact can fix!"

"Stop lying."

Jungkook says.

"I-I'm not!"

Jungkook runs a hand through his hair exasperated and Taehyung wordlessly pulls out his phone and shows Jimin a video surveillance of him getting beat up. He winces.

"I-It's honestly nothing."

He whispers, Looking down in shame and rubbing his arm.

"I didn't want to tell you because I didn't have to. It's nothing I can't fix. I don't want to be a burden after everything I put upon you two. All the rumors and bad things the people keep saying to you. That's why I avoid you both, I don't want to ruin your reputation or anything. I'm honestly fine. I can handle it, Don't worry. It would be better if we just pretended we never saw each other. I appreciate what you did the first day Taehyung, It meant alot. And if i ever hurt you both I'm so terribly sorry. I never intended to damage your relationship. Just... Just pretend we never met. It would be easier for the both of you. Thankyou really. And I'm sorry."

Jimin whispers, Bowing quickly and limping his way out of the comfort room.

Jungkook balls his hands into tight fists, Feeling horrible. His stomach churning at something he can't quite pin point. Taehyung gulping the lump out of his throat.

They both felt an ugly feeling curling in their gut.

If they weren't confused at the storm inside both of their heads they would have ran after Jimin.

because even if it had only been a few days... They felt affection towards the other boy.

So much and so fast it can be labeled as scary.

----

Next chapter might be posted the day after tomorrow or tomorrow! I might add more chapters just because i feel like im squeezing too much in every chapter just to place in all the scenes. Also i didnt proof read this so expect alot of grammatical errors. EngLisH iS nOt mY FiRsT lAngUagE!!

ANYWAYS, HMU IN THE COMMENTS!

Hyunnie xoxo