Of awkward welcoming ceremonies

Campus Elite

 

"MIN YOONGIIIIIIIII!"

Jimin squeels out running towards the blonde boy at the end of the hallway. He barely gives him a smile but Jimin sees his eyes light up. Taehyung whips his head back with a lollipop stuck in between his lips, Watching in horror as a petite guy with pink hair brushes against his back. And holy was he pretty. 
Taehyung turns his head to follow the mans frame and stares in wonder as the pink-haired jumps on Min Yoongi to engufle him ina tigh hug.

"Jesus Jimin, You're crushing me!"

"OH MY GOD HYUNG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! HOW'S NY NUMBER ONE VARSITY PLAYER?"

"Shhhhh."

Yoongi chuckles out, Placing a palm over Jimin's mouth. Jimin just smiles, Eye turning into crescents and resuming to hug the older man.

"Do i get to tour you?"

Yoongi mumbles out, Finally giving in and hugging Jimin. His heart skipping faintly.

"Of course you will! I would personally beat you up if you left someone else to do your job! What kind of bestfriend would you be!"

"The one that ditches you."

Yoongi snorts, Pulling away from their hug and walking forward. Jimin's eye twitches as he stares at Yoongi's retreating form. Halfway towards the end of the hallway Yoongi turns around and squints at him.

"The are you standing there for? Do you want the tour or not."

He said impatiently. Jimin breaks out of his reverie and runs towards Yoongi again. Through his running he bumps onto a person, The other growls in annoyance, Grabbing Jimin's wrist and tugging him harshly.

"Watch it, . in' apologize."

Jimin blinks up at him in shock, The stranger had anything BUT a kind look on his face. Jimin gulps and opens his mouth to stutter out an apology but guy snatches Jimin's hand out of the strangers firm grip. Jimin sends both of them a look of shock before his gaze fleets towards his bestfriend, Yoongi looked like he wanted to punch someone.

"It was an accident. Leave him the alone."

The other man, With a strangely lower voice supplies. Jimin blinks up at him as the stranger rolls the lollipop in his mouth and raises his brow at the man who Jimin bumped with.

"Whatever. ing low classes."

The man spits out, Huffing and returning his way. The stranger still hasn't let go of his hand.

"Are you--"

He started but gets cut off with Yoongi's low scolding voice.

"Park ing Jimin it's just your first day here and you're stirring all kinds of ."

"M'sorry hyung. I just bumped into him i don't know why its a big deal."

Yoongi squints at the hand gripping Jimin's wrist and lifts his gaze up to Taehyung knowingly. The other man seems to realize he hasn't let go of Jimin and pulls his hand away with a faint blush.

"Let's go."

Yoongi says with finality, Pulling Jimin away from the man. Jimin protests saying something about how he didn't thank the latter.

"Jimin, You better leave that ing man alone or i swear to God. You'll be ing dead before you blink."

Jimin huffs, Rubbing his wrist and following Yoongi towards the campus' feild.

"Who is he anyway?"

"Kim Taehyung. He's bad news Jimin, Don't with him. He's dating someone name Jeon Jungkook and the that kid has problems. And he's possessive he'll tell you to piss of or bully the out of you if you don't leave his boyfriend alone. Both of them, ing bad news. Actually no, The whole ing Elite Class, Bad news."

"You've managed to scare me and i haven't even step foot in my class. I suddenly think i don't deserve to be here."

"Park Jimin, This school doesn't ing deserve you. I have no goddamn idea why you chose this place, You're ing smart. You deserve a ing scholarship in harvard for all i know."

"I wanted to follow you, You're my bestfriend afterall."

Yoongi sighs, Pulling out a strawberry milk carton from his bag and giving it to Jimin.

"ing go to class Park Jimin. I'll meet you in break later. If you're free at the end of your classes I'm going to tour you. Meet me at the back of the feild at 4 pm sharp."

Jimin pokes a straw in the milk and starts sipping on it innocently as his bestfriend rushes off in the direction of the gym (as the signs read)

"When can i watch you play?"

Jimin calls out.

"I have try out's tommorow. Be there or die!"

Jimin giggles out and walks toaards the second building of the school, He had time to spare.

>>>

A phone drops infront of Taehyung desk that makes the brunette jump in shock.

"JESUS CHRIST!"

"What the is that?"

Taehyung squints at the picture on the phone and he looks up at Jungkook nonchalantly.

"Its a picture."

"TAEHYUNG!"

Jungkook growled, Taehyung laughs and deletes the picture on his boyfriends phone. It was a picture of him and cotton candy haired dude--Jimin was it? It was him gripping Jimin's wrist.

"We're not even a day in and you're already ing cheating on me."

Taehyung snorts, Standing up and sitting on his desk, Leaning backwards and pulling the lollipop out of his mouth.

"We're not even a day in and you're already accusing me of cheating."

"What the was that then?"

"ing nothing, Jeon Jungkook. It was just me helping the poor kid. He was pretty and he was getting ed up by some student he bumped into."

"Since when do you care? Also just so you know I hate him."

Jungkook huffs out, Plucking the lollipop off of his boyfriends hand and pushing it in his mouth.

"You hate everybody."

Taehyung says in a matter a factly,  Leaning backwards and watching as Jungkook slouches down his seat, Right next to him.

"Not true. I don't hate Jin-hyung, And Hoseok-hyung, And Namjoon-hyung. And i like you."

Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Sap."

"Your sap."

A pink head pokes in the room and wide eyes roam around in curiosity.

"Is this C-A Calculus?"

He squeeks out quietly, Jungkook squints at him. And Taehyung leans forward to inspect Jimin. 
Namjoon stood up and nods his head, Being the kind class president that he is.

"Yes. This is it. Can we help you?"

"Oh uh.. I'm supposed to be in this class. I'm new."

"Do you have you're portfolio with you?"

Jimin nods, Pulling out a pile of papers in his bag and giving it out to Namjoon. The other nods his head and pulls Jimin in the room.

"You're table is right next to Kim Taehyung right there on the third row."

Jungkook's eye twitches at the sound of Taehyung's name. Jimin nods his head and rounds the corner, Not much people are paying attention too conversed in their own conversation. Jungkook yawns, Stretching and pushing his leg out to trip Jimin casually. The latter does, Falling on the floor with a harsh thud. Jimin hears laughing but his leg hurt and all his stuff is on the floor. He hears a hiss from the man above him.

"Jeon Jungkook."

He seethed, Jimin gets pulled up from the floor by a hand on his elbow.

"I'm so sorry."

The man apologizes, A frown etched on his forehead.

"I-It's fine! I'm sorry too."

Jimin swiftly says, Lifting his head up. His eyes widen. It was Kim Taehyung. Jimin gulps and starts hurriedly picking his stuff up without muttering anything. Taehyung helps him. Jimin shoves everything in his bag and stands up, Taehyung gives him the other things he managed to collect and Jimin grabs them. Bowing but not speaking. Their fingers touch and Jimin pulls away, As if electrocuted.

"I'm sorry."

He whispers, Rushing to his seat and scooting as close to the wall as possible. He puts his bag down and winces, Rubbing his leg. It stung.

"I can take you to the clinic."

Taehyung offered, Jimin shakes his head furiously refusing to look up.

"Its fine. Uh... Pretend nothing happened."

"Tae."

Another voice calls out, Jimin picks his earphones up and plugs them in to avoid unnecessary talking with Taehyung. Whoever called him must be Jeon Jungkook and Jimin is ing terrified.

He remains terrified as ever even after the class.

>>>

"Jimin!"

A person calls out just before he exits the class. He looks back to see Taehyung who was frowning and rushing towards him. Jimin's eyes widen in panic.

"Gotta go, Bye!"

He squeeks out, Running out of the room quickly. He hears the brunet call his name but he doesn't look back. He stops on the bulletin board and scans the papers up. Once he sees the dance club he quickly pulls his pen out and signs his name on it.

"Jimin wait!"

Jimin whips his head back to see Taehyung rounding the corner with a furious looking raven haired man being pulled behind him. Jimin gulps his saliva down and looks towards the other direction. He finishes signing his name and starts walking the fastest he could.

"You didn't see anything. You didn't see anything."

He chants under his breath, He makes a sharp curve in the corner and walks towards the campus clinic.

He might as well get some medicine.

Jimin thought Yoongi might be right, First day in and Jimin's already attracting all sorts of trouble, Jimin can't say he's thrilled.

Welcome to Campus Elite for him, I guess.

"Hooray"

He whooped in sarcasm.

---

(Come cry with me on tumblr and dm me on twitter if you have questions or if you just wanna talk! I don’t bite, and I promise to shower ya’ll with love <3)