Of unexpected moments

Campus Elite

Taehyung throws his bag on the sofa with a grunt before trudging his way to his bed and falling face flat on it. It was just the first day of school and yet he found himself more drained than usual.

He picks his head up and stares at his bedside table, Nuzzling softly on his pillow. With fondness, He reaches out to thumb a framed photograph of him and Jungkook together beside his mother's grave, It was took a year ago.

Taehyung felt the stabbing pain from the frozen peice of time he had, Even after years it still felt like a fresh wound to him. He lost his mother when he was 5, His mother comitted suicide after his father left them for another woman. He found out later that he was part of his father's second family and his mother was actually the mistress.

Ofcourse it hurt him, Alot. It was alot to take in especially since he was still so young. Just a small child that never got to feel extreme happiness, Instead he saw with his own two eyes how horrible the world was--no, is. There wasn't a single day he cried over his loss.

He was so damn broken and Jungkook managed to put him back together piece by piece with his own broken parts, Slowly of course but ever so surely. Taehyung admired his boyfriend so much, Jungkook was such a strong person and he was certainly very lucky to have him.

His lip twitches abit upward at the smile Jungkook was sporting in the picture. Its not everyday Jungkook smiles like there's sunshine in his eyes, The memory was taken at the perfect time.

The door gets pulled open roughly and is smashed closed aggressively. Taehyung jumps at the intensity of the slam, He doesn't get to look up quickly because a weight suddenly falls ontop of his back. He hears soft sniffles and that's enough for him to register that its Jungkook, And he's crying. Taehyung scrambles up in panic.

"Jungkook--"

Taehyung's heart crumbles once he sees his boyfriend bruised up.

"Jesus, You're bleeding."

Taehyung says in worry, Frantically looking for his first aid kit under his bed. Jungkook's face remains blank until after Taehyung finishes up cleaning and covering up his wounds.

"What happened?"

"Dad."

Jungkook mutters lowly, Tiredly resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder. The brunet runs his fingers through Jungkook'd raven hair and sighs, Pressing a soft kiss on the boy's temple.

"What did he say now?"

"He said I'm useless and i waste too much of my time on music and arts instead of my studies and i qoute 'You disgrace of a Jeon'."

Jungkook chuckles bitterly at the end. The younger had an abusive father who had a hoby of beating him whenever he does something wrong. His father want's everything he does to be perfect because he had a name to protect. The Jeon's were a very high estate clan known for being the best in everything. Hence, His father 'trains' Jungkook to be perfect and if its anything less than that, then its deemed useless.

Jungkook could be the best person in the whole world and he just KNOWS that wont be anywhere near enough for his father. His mother, however, left him when he was 16. In the same situation Taehyung's father left him. She found a better husband and left the responsibility of Jungkook to his father, And ever since then his father had become gradually worse.

"You okay, Babe?"

"Mm. You're here."

"I'll always be."

Maybe that's why they fell inlove, Just two broken souls who mended each other with their own bloody and bruised hands.

And somehow, just Somehow, They managed to release the chains restraining them from gaining true happiness.

>>>

"How are you so bubbly in the morning."

Yoongi yawns out, Closing his locker as Jimin giddily tells him about the cute cat he saw on his Twitter account.

"You'll go to my try out right?"

"Ofcourse hyung! I wouldn't miss it for the world!"

Yoongi sniffs and pulls out a strawberry milk carton from his bag, He gives it to Jimin and watches as his bestfriend's smile lights up even more. If Jimin gets remotely happier by the minute, Yoongi might go blind. Not that he was complaining, Jimin IS beautiful.

"Aren't you going to try out later too?"

"Oh for Dance?"

Jimin asked, Yoongi nods his head once. His class was all the way over the second building but that doesn't mean he won't walk Jimin to his own.

"I will but its earlier than your try out. I wanna support you right after i go my lone ranger way~"

Jimin says all bright and giggly as he hooks his arms over his bestfriend's shoulder. Yoongi grunts but makes no move to take it off, Opting to hide his smile instead. He missed Jimin.

<<<

"What do you mean you're moving to Seoul?!"

The 15 year old Jimin screeched, Sitting up from Yoongi's king sized bed. The blonde  hums staring at the ceiling from the bed he was nestled on.

"My father wants us to live together in one house since he thinks the distance between him and us is making our family fall apart."

"Are they okay?"

Jimin asks, Rolling to his stomach and resting his head on his elbows as he stares at his bestfriend.

"My parents? Nope. Mom still wants to go through with the divorce. My dad i just begging for another chance even though mom is hesitant."

Jimin doesnt respond, Quietly staring at Yoongi. He will miss him, The blonde had always been there for him. He protected him from bullies, encouraged him when no one would, gave him the love and support his dead parents couldn't give him, and taught Jimin how to be brave. How to stand up for himself. How to fight for what is right.

To believe in yourself that you can fly even if no one thinks you can.

Yoongi hears a soft sniffle from beside him and sees Jimin looking at him with a sad smile and tear filled eyes.

"Park Jimin."

Yoongi coldly says, Although his voice still cracks at the end. Seperation is such a hard thing to endure especially when that certain person is so so so important.

"Don't ing cry."

Yoongi mumbles, Reaching out to hug Jimin. The other sobs as Yoongi pulls him to lay his head ontop of his chest.

"I'm following you."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll go with you to Seoul! I'm going to get a scholarship and attend your school. Just wait for me! Give me 2 years."

"Jimin, I can pay for your tuition. My mom will insist to--"

"No! N-no I want to do this! I will do this."

Yoongi smiles.

"There's my precious Park Jimin."

>>>

"HOBIIII HYUNGGGG~"

Taehyung says, happily skipping towards their friend with Jungkook following shortly behind.

"What are you doing here?"

"Class is boring. I'd rather watch people audition instead!"

The brunet exclaims, Throwing his bag near the mirrors and sitting down on one of the many bean bags scattered around the practice room. Jungkook quietly greets Hoseok, Smiling when the other pats his shoulder as silent comfort when he saw the bruises on the younger's face. The raven haired proceeds to settle down on the chair akwardly placed beside Taehyung's bean bag.

"When does the auditions start?"

Jungkook asks nonchalantly, Pulling out his phone and checking the time.

"Right now."

Hoseok states, taking out the portfolio's of the people who wanted to audition.

"The line outside long?"

He asks, Taehyung hums.

"Yep. I think there's about 50 people out there. Had to weave through them to get in here."

"They'll reduce one Hoseok-hyung starts choosing the best of the best."

Jungkook adds with a snort, Taehyung chuckles in response as Hoseok pulls out the first portfolio.

"Alright, Let's start. Kim Yugyeom!"

Jungkook slouches in his seat as a man enters the room looking enthusiastic.

He sighs; It was going to be a long day.

>>>

"How much moooreeeee~?"

Taehyung whines, Sliding down his seat to the floor. Hoseok yawns and Jungkook laughs at his boyfriends odd pose, Taehyung makes a funny face for the laughs.

"I think i have 10 more left. next!"

Hoseok calls out, The door swings open and Jimin walks in with his full glory, The couple's eyes widen. Taehyung chokes on his own saliva, Sitting up immediately. Hoseok looks down the portfolio then looks up, Staring at Jimin a few moment's as the latter does the same to him.

"WAIT--HOSEOK HYUNG?!"

Jimin gasps out, Hoseok breaks into a wide smile dropping the portfolio.

"OH MY GOD, JIMIN!"

The latter screams, Running over the other boy and engufling him in a tight hug. Taehyung opens his mouth to ask Jungkook but his boyfriend beats him to it.

"They know each other?"

Taehyung hides his smile.

"Why are you asking?"

"Just... curious."

Jungkook replies nonchalantly.

"You don't have to audition! You're already in!"

Hoseok says with finality, Jimin stares at him wide eyed for a moment before shaking his head profusely.

"No! Jesus no! I want to audition hyung! That would be unfair."

"Oh my sweet little Jiminie..."

Hoseok mumbles, Shaking his head fondly.

"Alright, I'll watch your peice even though i already know it's gonna be good."

"Hyung!"

Jimin giggles out, He places his bag on the floor and pulls out his smart phone. Carefully, he plugs it in the speaker and skips to the middle, Hoseok sits down just before the song starts.

Now playing: 
In the name of love - Martin Garrix ft. Bebe Rexha

(https://youtu.be/wjlfqctxn94)

As Taehyung and Jungkook's jaw drop at Jimin's grace, passion and emotion in his dance, Hoseok squeels, Standing and clapping vigorously as Jimin turns of the music, Panting quietly to himself.

"I'm so glad to have you here! Practices will start in a few weeks, You'll be noted a few days before. Welcome to the Dance Department! Text me so we can go out and catch up sometime, Alright?"

The orange haired says, Grinning at Jimin as he gives him a strip of paper with his name and number on it. Taehyung sneezes, Causing the both of them to look at the side. Jimin's eyes widen at the sight of Taehyung and a raven haired (good looking) man.

"Oh! I forgot they we're there. Jimin meet my dongsaeng's, Taehyung and Jungkook. Guys meet Jimin, We were part of a dance group back in the day."

Jimin snorts despite himself, Picking his bag up.

"You say that like it's been centuries, Hyungie. Its only been 2 years."

"2 years IS long."

"Uhuh, Sure hyung."

Jimin dismissively says, Laughing when Hoseok shoots him a dirty glare.

"Anyways, I have to go. My bestfriend is trying out for basketball and i need to support him."

"Ah... Really? Maybe the both of them can walk you to the gym then?"

Jimin shakes his head furiously.

"No! I can manage, I don't want to burden anyone! I think i can--"

"Have you been toured around the school yet? You might get lost, min."

Hoseok explains, Jimin considers his choices for a moment. He opens his mouth to say something but gets cut off before he even does.

"We'll do it!"

Taehyung exclaims out of nowhere, Standing up swiftly. Jungkook blinks at him.

"We are?"

"Yes. We are."

Taehyung says, Glaring slightly at his boyfriend. Jungkook rolls his eyes and stands up, Stretching abit while side glancing at Jimin who was adjusting his bag strap.

"Let's go!"

Taehyung says enthusiastically, rushing over to grab Jimin's by the wrist and drag him out of the room. Jungkook follows with a yawn, Seemingly not bothered by the hand gripping Jimin's wrist at all. Hoseok squints at the retreating figure of the three.

"Huh. Wonder why the great and possessive Jeon Jungkook isn't reacting. Weird."

>>>

It was akward.

Jimin didn't know what to say and the two we're quite silent as well. 
Jimin fiddles with his bag, The tension clear from the three. Jimin desperately wanted to break the ice, He was going to until Taehyung speaks up.

"Jungkook want's to say something to you!"

He says, Jimin furrows his brow and looks at the other man to his left, Who was glaring at Taehyung. With a sigh Jungkook rubs the back of his neck and starts talking.

"I'm sorry for last time... When i tripped you. It was ty."

Jimin's eyes widen shakes his head.

"No! It wasn't your fault, I should've been more careful--"

"Jimin, Jungkook was wrong! You're not supposed to be apologizing--"

"You don't have to be sorry, It's fine! I'm sorry to make you feel obliged to say sorry, Oh my god."

Jimin glances at the sign board and realizes that the gym was just one corner away.

"I think I can manage from here, Thankyou both for walking me!"

Jimin bows and starts speed walking towards the left turn at the end of the corridor.

"Wait!"

Taehyung calls out.

"What the... ?"

Jungkook breathes.

How can he give Jungkook the benifit of the doubt just like that? He was obviously hurt by what the latter did so why was he so damn kind?

"Taehyung--"

"Should we follow him?"

"Yes."

Taehyung squints.

"Yes?"

"Yes. I want to watch the try outs too."

Taehyung doesn't mention why that sounds too suspiscious to be true.

>>>

Jimin opens the door and steps in the gymnasium. The training seems to have already started since the sound of sneakers screeching echoed pretty loudly in the closed court. Jimin sees a bunch of girls and boys huddled in the corner of the bleechers with banners and ribbons all with either Yoongi's faces or his name, Oh and they were screaming too. Pretty loudly.

Jimin snorts.

"Wow, My bestfriend must be so handsome. He even has a fanclub of his own."

Jimin laughs to himself at his own joke and trudges towards the bleechers, He sits down at the third level and pulls out a banner of his own, It was simple and hand-made but Yoongi would have to appreciate it since it came from him.

"MIN YOONGI! MIN YOONGI!"

The people chant, Jimin rolls his eyes and considers his options. Does he love Yoongi? Yes. Does he love him enough to voluntarily embarrass himself? Probably...

not.

Jimin jumps when someone blows the whistle, Too caught up in his own thoughts to bother. Yoongi places his hands on his knees and pants, Looking up to search for Jimin in the bleechers. He smiles when he sees him and gulps. His throat was parched.

"PARK JIMIN!"

He screams, Jimin looks at him in shock.

"Shh!"

His bestfriend exclaims cutely, Yoongi chuckles rushing over to Jimin's side and hopping tree steps to settles down beside his bestfriend.

"Eww don't touch me you're sweaty and gross."

Yoongi raises his brow.

"And you're being an ."

"Excuse you, Min Yoongi! I do have an !"

"Can't argue with that."

"ERT!"

Yoongi starts laughing loudly as Jimin starts hitting him continuously.

"Stop! Stop, Truce!"

Yoongi chuckles out, Heaving when he finally stops. Jimin sticks his tounge out at Yoongi and pulls out a water bottle from his bag.

"Here. It's not cold, Don't complain."

Yoongi groans and fake pukes.

"Yuccckkk Not cold wateeeeer!"

"Maybe fix your English first, Hyung."

Yoongi snorts, Chugging down the water. Once he's done the whistle blows again. Yoongi hops down the bleechers and zips open his bag, He pulls out a carton of strawberry milk and throws it towards Jimin with a 'heads up, min'. His bestfriend catches it.

"You better cheer for me the loudest, Park Jimin!"

Yoongi threatens, Jimin laughs poking the straw in his milk and picking his banner up with a loud shout of Yoongi's name. The try out's continue without any hindrance, Jimin got bored of watching after a few minutes because it was clear that Yoongi's team were winning anyways so he plugged in his earphones and drifted off in his own world as he jots down his notes.

Amidst everything, Jimin couldn't really hear what was happening due to his phone volume being at the highest setting. So it was only natural for him not to care about the commotion going on, He only looks up to see a ball flying straight towards his face. He scrunches his face up and waits for the impact although it never comes.

Jimin's song blasts loudly in his ears like the thrumming of his heartbeat, Taehyung was hovering ontop of his, Hands on both side of the seats above his own and face so near Jimin could smell his minty breath. Jimin gulps, Blood rushing up towards his cheeks as he stares at Taehyung who was also staring back, Eyes flickering down and up.

"Are you okay?"

Jimin 'huh's in response, Music too loud to hear Taehyung and too distracted to read his lips. Taehyung lifts his other hand and pulls out Jimin's earphones.

"I said, Are you okay?"

He asks again, Jimin opens his mouth to answer but a hand pulls Taehyung's shoulder upward. The brunet stumbles and snaps his head up to glare at Jungkook.

"He's ing fine, Let's go."

Jungkook grits out, Dragging Taehyung down and out of the school court. Jimin's heart doesn't calm down but he manages to pull himself together. Shoving all of his stuff in his bag with shaky hands. He realizes that he spilled strawberry milk all over his shirt and sighs.

The court was quiet.

Jimin looks up to see everyone staring at him, He frowns and hurriedly picks his bag up to exit the court. Once he does he hears Yoongi calling out for him.

"Jimin?"

Jimin breathes a sigh of relief, The tension easing from his shoulders.

"Yoongi-hyung."

"What happened in there?"

"I don't know i wasn't paying attention, What did?"

"Taehyung blocked the ball for you. He got hit."

Jimin winces.

". I think I just made Jeon Jungkook mad"

-----

Hope you all liked it! Feed my praise kink and leave a comment down thereeee

Thank you for reading, third chapter will be up soon! You're all very amazing and beautiful people, Please take care of yourselves. Lovelotsss.

Hyunnie xoxo