Chapter IV

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day

07:24 am

Umji woke up with a throbbing head. She sat up and held her head with both hands and groaned in pain. The pain is too much that she just want to pass out but her stomach suddenly felt sick. The maknae rushed into the bathroom and throw up.

Meanwhile, Sinb entered their room, carrying a tray of food which consist of a hangover soup specifically prepared by her, slices of watermelon, a glass of milk and painkillers, but she had her eyebrows raised when she saw that her girlfriend was not in the bed, then she heard some noise in the bathroom. "Yewon?" She called out and place the tray in the night stand.

"Yewon!" The scene inside the bathroom shocked the hell out of Eunbi. Her girlfriend was sitting in front of the toilet bowl while throwing up continuously. Well, she might be a little exaggerating but seeing her girlfriend so weak for the first time surely shook some of her nerves. She helped her girlfriend to stand and guide her back to the bed. The latter was in so much pain and throwing up surely drained her energy more. She uses her girlfriend's chest for some support and close her eyes. Sinb wants to ask her if she's okay but that would just make her look stupid when Umji is clearly not.

"I prepared a soup for you. It will help you with your hangover. I brought some pain killers too." She softly said while caressing Umji's face, but the latter seems to be dozing off. "C'mon Yewon ah, you'll suffer more if you'll sleep." She giggled when she saw her girlfriend's scrunched nose. 

"Feed me." Umji shortly said when Sinb stood up to get the tray. "Of course, I will."

 

"Are you feeling good now?" Sinb asked after feeding Umji. "Quite. I still feel a little bit sick." She responded and close her eyes. "If that's the case then, I guess I'll cancel our date." Sinb then lay beside her girlfriend and hug her. "Where are you planning to bring me though?" Umji asked which shocked her. "You remembered?!" Umji lift her head and look at Sinb. "Why are you so shocked? Of course I did." "E-even the.." The main dancer of the group trailed off but Umji just slap her shoulder. "Don't mention that!" Umji warned which earned Sinb's wide eyes. "You really did!? H-how?" Umji hissed and slap her girlfriend's shoulder once again. "I am drunk but I can still think! My goal is to get the Unnies drunk and myself too because I need some courage to do that but you rejected me! You keep on talking about how you don't want to take advantage of me! You didn't even touch me! I got nothing from getting drunk Hwang Eunbi and now I am suffering from this stupid hangover! Geez." Umji ranted but all Sinb could do was to stare at her girlfriend.  She never expected that her girlfriend would think of doing such thing just to satisfy her. She suddenly smirk and speak with her low voice, almost like a whisper. "Do that to me when you're not drunk. I like it. You look so hot while doing that." She bit her lips at the end but this time, Umji just push her softly. "You and your hormones!" "This is your fault tho, we haven't done it for, like age now. And you keep on teasing me also." She pouted. "Are you still feeling sick? Let's do it. I miss having my fi.." But even before she could finish, Eunha entered their room.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter