Chapter I

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Umji was sitting comfortably on her bed while reading her girlfriend's book "I want to eat your pancreas". The latter recommended it to her, saying that the story is really good, which Umji finds true. She had been reading it after they had their dinner and she instantly got hooked to it. Umji was so into it that she had failed to notice that her girlfriend is already asleep on her own bed due to boredom. They will  usually talked about their schedules and stuffs or sometimes they'll just cuddle and enjoy each others company but Umji's attention today is completely on the book. She was pretty much enjoying it when the lights suddenly went off. 

" Eu-eunbi?" She put the book aside and calls out for her girlfriend but it seems like Sinb was in her deep slumber. She tried searching for her phone but it was no where to be found. She might have left it earlier in the living room while they were watching some drama.

"Eunbi?" She calls out again but heard no response. Sinb was actually awake but hearing her girlfriend called out to her like that makes her want to get back to Umji who paid no attention to her earlier.

"Eunbi ah? Are you asleep? I'm scared.." Umji trailed off, but instead of hearing a response, she heard a shuffling noise and felt the space beside her bed moved, an arm was wrapped around her waist.

"I'm here, don't worry." That simple sentence is enough to calm Umji down. Knowing that her girlfriend is beside her put her at ease. 

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you. It seems like there's a problem with the electric line outside." Umji started when she notice that Sinb is unusually quiet, but instead of an answer, the latter just snuggle more to her waist. She thought that Sinb just want to sleep again so she gently her hair and look at Sinb's side profile eventhough she can't see anything.

"Are you going to sleep like that?" Sinb suddenly asked and that's when Umji realize that she had been staring to her girlfriend for atleast a minute now. "Right." Umji said softly and lie down, she fix the blanket which now cover them both and snuggle closer to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter