Chapitre Cinq

A Woman Like That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri was the mere definition of an “It Girl”. She had the looks, charisma, and style. The woman was literally perfect and anyone could see that. It was to no surprise that she managed to get Choi Minho’s attention. Minho was basically the male version of Jinri. They were bound to be for each other. Sehun knew that. He knew how perfect they looked as he held her around the waist and the talked to others like they were together forever. He wasn’t surprised Jinri could be so bold with a stranger as the woman was just like that. So when Jinri approached the group with Minho, Sehun couldn’t help but pull his wife closer. 

 

“Well If isn’t the stars of the show.” Soojung squealed as she the couple approached. 

 

“Oh, Soojung you flatter me.” Jinri said as if she didn’t notice that all eyes were always on her. 

 

“Soojung the designer of Rouge?” Minho asked as he extended his hand to Soojung wanting to shake her hand. 

 

“The one and only.” The shorter woman smiled. 

 

“I’m anticipating the drop of your new collection. I’ve always loved your designs.” Minho went on to talk about fashion with Soojung. Jinri looked over to Sehun and saw the grip he had on Jinri. Deep inside, she didn’t like seeing Joohyun with Sehun either. She wanted to make Joohyun jealous.

 

“Sehun, it’s been so long.” Jinri went up to hug the guy. Sehun took his arm off Joohyun to embrace Jinri. It hasn’t been so long. They were together last night after she broke it off with Taemin. “Joohyun, it’s always a pleasure seeing you.” Jinri smiled as she was still in Sehun’s arms. Joohyun saw the fake shadowed in Jinri’s smile. Sehun could feel the tension between Jinri and Joohyun and he wondered if anyone else could because Jongin and Soojung were interacting with Minho like they didn’t sense anything.

 

“I feel like I never see you these days Jinri. It’s like you’re always busy with these men.” The taller girl could feel the shade. Luckily, Minho wasn’t listening. 

 

“Even your husband.” Jinri whispered. She saw how Joohyun’s expression changed as she looked at her husband. “He gave me a ride home last night after my tragic dinner with Taemin.” Jinri explained. Joohyun thought the girl was just trying to get a rise out of her. 

 

“He’s a nice man.” Joohyun took Sehun back to her side. 

 

“Very nice. Always sharing everything he has.” Jinri smiled then turned back to Minho. She whispered something in his ear before they bid farewell and left the group towards the exit. Sehun watched her walk away with the man with a strong feeling of jealously. Joohyun couldn’t stand the effect Jinri had on everyone around her. She seemed to attract everyone including her husband. She was confused on what people see in women like Jinri. There were times though that she could be like Jinri and ooze charisma and dominance like her. 

 

 

 

A month had passed since the gala, Sehun and Jinri found themselves in a hotel again. Jinri was resting her head on Sehun’s chest as he had his arms around Jinri. With Sehun, Jinri felt like they didn’t have to talk to each other and could be in silence comfortably. They were under the satin sheets just embracing each other.

 

“If I wasn’t married would we be different?” Sehun asked her causing her to look up at him. 

 

“You’re an amazing guy.” Jinri knew that even though Sehun had cheated on Joohyun, she can’t deny he’s a wonderful man. 

 

“That’s not answering my question Jinri.” 

 

“Sehun our relationship is just us sneaking out into hotels behind your wife’s back. There’s nothing to answer.” She stated. 

 

“Then let’s go somewhere. Where nobody knows us. Where we can be together.” Sehun suggested. Jinri looked at him as if he was crazy and then rolled her eyes. 

 

“You’re insane. We could never pull that off.” Jinri knew she could pull it off as Minho and her were just dating. She already had the man hooked. But unlike Jinri, Sehun had a whole wife. 

 

“No seriously. I’m scheduled for a business meeting in Berlin next week. I’ll pay for your ticket, our hotel and everyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter