Chapitre Quatre

A Woman Like That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Choi Jinri open the ing door.” Jinri heard Soojung yell through her security system. She had to remind herself to put her on her special guest list down at security. Then again, Jinri thought that would make Soojung feel too special and she’d get all soft and mushy with her. Jinri and Soojung were basically polar opposites. Even though the younger one had the resting face, Jinri was more of the while she was probably one of the nicest people you’d ever meet. Soojung was a social butterfly and you couldn’t name anyone she wasn’t friends with. Jinri was very known with all the status she held but she never interacted with people for no reason. If you wanted the woman to talk to you, you’d have to have something she wants. Nothing was ever for nothing to Jinri. She always had calculated reasons for almost everything she did. 

 

“What the Soojung.” Jinri opened the door for her cousin. Soojung was up and ready for the day while Jinri was still in her silk pajamas. 

 

“I brought you breakfast.” She exclaimed holding up a paper bag and coffees as she entered the apartment. 

 

“Thanks.” She faked a smile then took the bag from Soojung. Inside was chocolate chip scones and a fruit salad. Chocolate chip scones were Jinri’s favorites and she always adored a fruit salad. 

 

“Did you know there’s a Tesla 2018 model 3 out there? I’ve been wanting to get that car. What richer jackass got it already.” Soojung mentioned. 

 

“It’s mine.” Jinri said after she took a bite of her scone. 

 

“Yeah right.” Soojung scoffed as she took a sip of her coffee. Jinri rolled her eyes then stood up to grab her keys from her room. Coming back, Jinri waved the keys to Soojung and then tossed it at her. Luckily, she caught it. 

 

“It’s really mine.” 

 

“Unbelievable! How did you even? Wow Jinri. You’re just on a roll. First this apartment and now a Tesla? I wonder how much money you’d get if you ran you uncle’s business.” Soojung said. Little did she know Jinri spent to type of money on the car and it was from Oh Sehun. Jinri didn’t know what the man did but now she knew he made big bank. She never bothered to ask. 

 

“Go big or go home.” Jinri winked then popped a fruit in .  

 

 

Sehun was sitting in his office trying to focus on his work. He was looking for the right business to partner up with for the plan with the next deal. Sehun’s family owned one of the largest utility company in South Korea putting them high up there with the money making. He just couldn’t focus on his work and his mind kept drifting off to Jinri. The woman was like a drug. If you don’t see her, you start getting withdrawals. She’ll fill up your whole mind making you want to see only her. Sehun was still pissed off about seeing her armed up with Lee Taemin. What did he have that he didn’t have? Sehun just bought her a brand new car and now she’s out shopping with that boy? He just didn’t understand. He knew he was in no position to be mad because he belonged to Joohyun too. But he couldn’t help the feeling that came to him. 

 

“Mr. Oh, your father is here.” His secretary said opening the door causing him to look up. He stood up immediately when seeing his dad and bowed. 

 

“Father, I was just working on the recent deal. Looking at companies we should branch into.” Sehun said when his father sat down. The older man nodded. 

 

“That’s great, I just came here to make sure you’re going to the gala in two nights. Every important person with be there Sehun. You study your people and you’ll have a chance to meet them at the gala.” He explained. 

 

“Dad, you could have texted me that.” 

 

“You know I don’t know how to work those things. I only know how to call and these days you’ve been way too busy to even answer my calls. I talk to your secretary and your wife more than you.” Sehun felt guilty for not answering his father’s calls. He had been so busy juggling work and meeting with Jinri. 

 

“Sorry father. But I will be there you don’t have to worry.” Sehun confirmed. Mr. Oh nodded and then got up to leave. 

 

“And bring your pretty little wife.” He said before leaving. Sehun sighed and laid back in his seat. His pretty little wife. 

 

 

 

Jinri was as a restaurant with Taemin. She was growing tired of the man, he kept on bragging about everything her had. That was one of Jinri’s pet peeves surprisingly. 

 

“I got you something.” He said causing her to look at him. He pulled out a box and then opened it and inside it was a ring. Jinri was hoping he wasn’t about to do what she thought he was about to do. “So will you marry me?” He asked down on one knee. Everyone in the restaurant was looking at them. 

 

“No I will not.” Jinri said without even thinking about it. Taemin frowned and then got back in his seat. Jinri saw the apologetic eyes everyone was giving Taemin and rolled her eyes. 

 

“Why?” Taemin asked. In his mind, Jinri had no reason to reject him at all. 

 

“I simply don’t feel like it.” She nonchalantly shrugged. 

 

“Don’t you love me?” 

 

“Love? Taemin don’t make me laugh. There is no you for me to love. If I love anything, it’s your money. You think I’d actually settle down with you?” 

 

“Jinri, you’re a horrible person.” Taemin said putting his ring back in his pocket. He couldn’t believe the girl just now. He had given her anything she asked of him and now she didn’t want anything to do with him? He couldn’t believe someone could be so cold. 

 

“You either play or get played baby. Keep up.” She said before kissing Taemin’s cheek and then grabbing her purse to leave. Everyone watched her leave in disbelief. Someone so beautiful was so evil. Jinri didn’t care that so many people had seen that scene at all. It didn’t mean anything to her. They were a bunch of nobodies and words spread about her weren’t going to affect her game at all. 

 

It was night time and the street lights illuminated the streets. She was about to call for a taxi as she drove here with Taemin but was interrupted by a tap on her shoulder. Turning around, she was met with the view of Sehun. 

 

“Stalking me?” Jinri asked. Sehun noticed that Jinri never started conversations with a simple greeting. It was always something smart. 

 

“No, I was coming to get takeout for Joohyun on my way back from work.” Sehun explained and Jinri nodded. 

 

“They don’t do takeout here.” Jinri said. 

 

“For me they do.” He said as he raised his bags of takeout. Jinri raised her eyebrow at Sehun then did her famous devilish smile.

 

“Aren’t you so powerful?” She sarcastically said. 

 

“I saw what happened in there. Why would you reject him.” Sehun asked. Not that he was upset that she declined his offer. But he was curious. 

 

“I just didn’t want to. Can you give me a ride home?” Sehun nodded then they started walking towards his car. 

 

“Was he bad in bed?” Jinri laughed at Sehun question. It had to be the first time he ever saw her seriously laugh. 

 

“Well he sure isn’t Oh Sehun.” She smiled at him. Her smiled looked so beautiful in the moonlight. He opened the passenger door for her then made his way back to the drivers seat. 

 

“Nice to know I’m keeping you satisfied.” He said as he started up the engine then pulled out of the driveway. 

 

“You’re like really good a . But tell m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter