two

fatal | Wong Yukhei/Lucas • mafia au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Put your hands where I can see them!" Yukhei pointed his gun at the man behind the register. 

He was wearing a mask that covered his face, just like the others. 

"Don't pull any ing tricks" Jun also pointed his gun closer to the man behind the cash register.

"I want you to put all the ing money from the register and from the safe into a bag" the man stared at Yukhei with wide eyes before Jun removed he safety. The click from the safety ringed in the workers ears and he immediately started filling the bag with the money from the register.

Minghao moved closer to Jun and Yukhei, while Chang and Linkai were blocking the door. They made sure that nobody was inside when they pulled out their guns. There was no security camera. They picked the most emptiest shop that was still open. 

However, Yukhei turned around when he heard a quiet sniffle. 

He walked down the aisle with sweets, all the way to the back of the little convenience store. 

"Please don't hurt me" Yukhei's mouth hung wide open. 
The girl sitting on the floor pulled her legs closer to her body, wiping away her tears. 

Yukhei kneeled down next to her, resting his hand on her back carefully, the other hand still carrying the gun. 
The girls eyes shifted to the gun and her eyes widened. 

"Don't worry I won't" Yukhei didn't know what it was about this girl, but he was soft for her. 

He knew than and there that he never could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter