one

fatal | Wong Yukhei/Lucas • mafia au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" run faster!" Jackson shouted loudly at the younger boy behind him. 

Both of them were carrying heavy bags filled with money. 

The younger boy sped up his pace to keep up with Jackson. 

They ran around the corner, Jackson checking over his shoulder if they were still being followed - they weren't. 

"I think we're safe Yukhei" Jackson put his hand on the younger boys shoulder. 

 

"Let's go" the both of them walked further down the streets until Jackson stopped. He pulled open the garage door and both Jackson and Yukhei were greeted by their friends. 

"Woah" the youngest looked at the bag shocked. 

"I think we finally made it" Jun looked at Yukhei and Jackson with a smile. 

Jackson was the leader of the group and the oldest with 20 years. Jun was the second oldest with 18 years. Minghao was 17 and Yukhei and Linkai were 15. The youngest however was Chang with just 14 years. 

 

"I can't believe it. Wang Jackson and Wong Yukhei did it again" Jun was proud of the achievement. 

"What are we gonna do next?" Minghao was waiting for the next mission.

"About that" Jackson was fiddling with his fingers. 

"I'm leaving Hong Kong" the boys didn't know if their leader was joking or not. 

"I'm going back to South Korea. I want Yukhei to take my spot" Yukhei was shaking his head. 

He didn't want the person that was like his older brother to leave. Jackson was born in Hong Kong, however he moved to Seoul when he was just 3 year

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter