three

fatal | Wong Yukhei/Lucas • mafia au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yukhei she's just a girl" Linkai shook his head. 

"We can't trust her" Jun added. 

Yukhei sighed loudly. 

"You don't need to trust her as long as I do" he played with the ring Liu Bingqing gave him, smiling slightly.  

"What's that in your hand?" Minghao leaned in closer, trying to get a glimpse of what Yukhei was holding in his hands. 

Yukhei stopped playing with the ring and opened his hand, showing the ring to the members. 

"Oh my god" Jun face palmed himself. 

"You're so ing whipped" 

 

Yukhei didn't care what they were saying. All he could think about was the beautiful girl and when he was going to see her again. 

 

His thoughts were interrupted by his phone ringing. He checked the caller ID before enthusiastically answering the phone. 

"Jackson!" Yukhei  smiled to himself. It was the first time for the boys to hear from Jackson after his departure. 

"Yukhei" Jackson chuckled. What he never told Yukhei was how much Yukhei actually means to him. And it was exactly the same the other way around. But neither of them had to tell the other one because they already knew. 

 

Jackson helped Yukhei with everything he could and was like his older brother, constantly making sure he was alright, teaching Yukhei everything he knew. 

 

"I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm good. Taeyong and s are treating me well" Jacksons smile faded. In truth that was just partly the reason he called. What he meant to say was that he missed them very much. 

"I'm glad to hear that Jackson. Everything here is good too" Yukhei chuckled. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter