~ Innocence : Successful events ~

~ Innocent ignorance and Bittersweet Arrogance ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Innocent Ignorance:: 3 AM Friday:: Jungwoo's room-Hanlim Multi Art's School

Jungwoo stared blankly at the white ceiling before him, the silence filling the room. Jungwoo, felt like he was drunk on the silence as he stared at the wall for hours drowning his mind in the eerie toxicity. His bubbly thoughts he had completely disappeared, only to be replaced with fatigue instead. Jungwoo clenched his fist, anxiety eating at him alive. He wished desperately not to think at all, he wanted to be absorbed in the darkness that his brain promised him; To feel refreshed once he wakes up. But the cycle continued, he stayed in his warm bed thinking about nothing in his wake. 

Before he knew it, Jungwoo rose up greeted by the shining scorching sun blasting at his droopy eyes. He forgot to close the curtains, he groaned reluctantly refusing to get out of bed. His eyelids were drooping, he only got two hours of sleep. For Jungwoo, there are days when tiredness comes in both forms, physical and mental. His body ached desperately for rest yet his groggy mind needed to move, to burn and rid of his anxiety. He got out of bed, stretching his arms out hearing a satisfying 'click' noise. He moved ever so slowly, his muscles feeling like they were on the verge of a burnout. 

He opened his closet grabbing his uniform for school, he placed his clothes on his bed walking to the bathroom to relieve himself. After he finished as he washed his hands, he stared at his reflection. His skin was paler than usual, he looked a ghost who just died after a terrible illness. He touched his cheek softly, looking at his brown doe-like eyes. The dark bags that stayed there from the lack of sleep, he sighed walking back to his room after drying his hands.

He slid on his collared white shirt, buttoning it up slowly so he wouldn't mess up. He put on his black pants, hissing noticing that there were creases when he ironed them yesterday. He put his collar upwards so he could put on his black and golden tie, he smiled as he tied it up. Most students would hate school uniform. Jungwoo personally found it fashionable and elegant, he felt like he belonged somewhere. He looked at his black school blazer, a lion embroidered on it laced in a golden shade. He didn't button it up, finding it hot already in his uniform. He couldn't be bothered wearing his contacts, especially from the lack of sleep it'd just add more stress fitting the contacts in his eyes. He opened his drawer, a whole collection of glasses laid in front of him. He took his harry potter-oval specs, he grinned at how cute they are. He put them on, instantly everything is less blurry and everything was more defined. 

He opened the first drawer on the left, grabbing his school socks hurriedly putting it on. He already had everything he needed in his bag, he put them all in there last night. He casually put his feet inside in comfy black sneakers, he knew they weren't school uniform but it's the one thing he could run in compared to his uncomfortable leather shoes. 

He walked to his kitchen, it had once been an impressive room but the years of neglect it lost its charm. It was still exquisite, the wall was white with some golden speckled patterns on it, giving it an elegant vibe. The vintage wooden dining table that was in the centre was covered in dust since he had no one to eat with anymore, only the vibes from ten years ago still lingered. Jungwoo didn't want to make any memories on that table. 
He opened his fridge, grabbing a carton of fresh rich milk he bought last night from the supermarket placing it carefully on the bench. He grabbed a glass cup, filling it with milk than drinking it quickly. He wasn't hungry, he knew he'd probably regret not eating anything more filling but he'd rather eat when he's full. He put it in the milk carton back in the fridge, then rushing to the bathroom to brush his teeth thoroughly. He walked out, closing the marble white door behind him quietly. 

"I'm going out now.." he said in his usual quiet tone, it's not like anyone would hear him, but it felt like he had someone there to look forward to when coming home. Jungwoo's parents died in a car crash ten years ago, but he's glad they're in a better place now so he doesn't hold any type of grudges whatsoever, this is Jungwoo's peaceful and optimistic mindset that everyone found attractive about him.

Jungwoo opened the door that was once an alabaster chalk shade in the light soon faded in the sunlight, the clouds were swarming in. The bright sun was replaced with rain. He groaned, grabbing his umbrella that was on the side of the entrance holding it up as he closed the door behind him, locking it. 

He walked to school in silence, admiring the sound of the rain. It always calmed him whenever he was anxious, the cold wind was brushing against his pale cheeks that soon flushed into a rose colour as he made it to his school Hanlim Multi-Arts School, he heard the wind's howling call as students arrive through the gates. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter