~ Special Chapter : Innocent Ignorance - Relatable Company ~

~ Innocent ignorance and Bittersweet Arrogance ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Near Jungwoo's house - Haengsang Park ~

Jungwoo stared at the stained floor as he was walking back to his house, guilt filled his stomach. Tears blurred his vision, everything was a mess and he'd do anything to escape. He just pushed away his only friend. There was no point going anywhere now, he walked downstairs heading to the exit. Hanlim was the last place he wanted to be finally, he left the school grounds each second that passed by felt like an eternity. He felt truly miserable, he sniffled tears falling down his cheeks as he kept walking, he didn't look up once. Not caring if he got hit by a car or not as he crossed the road. 

Jungwoo clashed into a muscly figure, falling down onto the ground. He didn't even bat an eye "Sorry" he mumbled about to get up, ignoring that tears were still stinging his eyes and how they were about to fall at any second. 
"Are you okay?" Asked the stranger he just crashed into. 
Jungwoo's ears perked up, he sounded familiar for some reason. He finally looked up, to see the ex-vice president of Hanlim Kim Jonghyun, Jungwoo looked up to him as a vocalist and as a person sadly, Jungwoo couldn't talk to him because he was too busy and it was his last year at Hanlim when Jungwoo transferred. 

"Yeah I'm fine" Jungwoo lied, he rubbed his face with his sleeve trying to rid of the tears. 
"You're obviously not" he replied softly, he held his hand almost dragging him "come with me"
Jungwoo was too tired and miserable to respond- so he followed Jonghyun to wherever he was taking him. 

After ten minutes of endless walking, Jonghyun finally stopped. Jungwoo stumbled into him by accident, mumbling another apology. He lifted up his head to look at why they stopped. They were at Haengsang field, one of the most beautiful vast parks in Seoul. Despite living in his house for all his life, he's never been here before. He gasped at the beautiful sight before him, as he entered he felt the cool breeze rustle leaves of a nearby tree making them fall, The air was cold, but the beams of the sunlight still shone on his skin. He felt goose bumps spread all over his arms like a disease. The flowers were vast, and the grass was evenly cut. The park covered a wide area that it could fit two or three houses. The aroma of the area felt like it was a safe space. Jungwoo let out a sigh, trying to relax but the memory of his argument with Jaehyun haunted him. 

Jonghyun dragged him to a bench, sitting him down. He looked at him expectedly "Okay, what's wrong?" 
Jungwoo wasn't good at hiding his feelings, so he burst into tears. Jonghyun got out of the bench, crouch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter