~Bittersweet : Leisure ~

~ Innocent ignorance and Bittersweet Arrogance ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Bittersweet Arrogance: Shanghai, China shooting room 12 pm - Jie Multi-art school ~

It was late, almost midnight as he was in the shooting room, giving the camera a fake smile that was so realistic that everyone believed it as he held the glass of milk in his hands, he drank it his eyes still looking at the camera. As he finished he winked and said
"Don't starve yourself anymore, drink Deluxe: Pure milk twice a day and you'll lose weight" he put the glass down on the table in front of him, giving the camera a charming look once again that had the women and even some men swooning as the fans watched him out the window as he worked.
He widened his eyes looking at the glass of milk "This is actually pretty nice~, I'm just going to pour myself another glass" he looked at the carton 'innocently' as he poured himself another glass drinking it to set a comedic mood, making to commercial memorable as he usually does.

"And... Scene!" finally said the director turning off the camera in front of him, Yukhei finally relaxed as the eye-blinding lights turned off. He looked at the director hoping for some approve,  Yukhei searched his eyes. He did not look happy. 

"Wong Yukhei I am extremely pissed with you..." he said quietly 
Yukhei gulped not wanting to face the director's wrath again.

"It's been sold out!" he said with a smile, everyone around him burst into laughter and applause, Yukhei smirked at the sudden news.
"You really scared me there director~," he said chuckling 
The director pats his back looking at him proud "You've done so well in such a short time since the people who bought it was not only new customers and also new fans.. would you like to make a video dedicated to them?" he grabbed the spare camera from the table "We'll upload it on our channel and you'll get better publicity for it" he offered. 

Honestly, he just wanted to go back home and rest then rather film for another fifteen minutes. He took the camera from him gently "of course" he said smiling.

He the camera, staring at the camera lens showing a pleased gentle expression that the fans usually liked.
"Is this on?" he said innocently looking around pretending he didn't know how it worked, one of the staff members confirmed with a nod, he let out a smile "Ah okay! Thank you" he bowed towards them.

"Okay so.." he coughed looking at the camera "I'd really like to thank you all so much for buying Deluxe: Pure milk," he said softly "I'm very happy that you decided to buy it, especially for all of you who diet by not eating" he gave the camera a stern look "I don't want anyone of you to feel upset because of your weight or how you look. If you find the milk tasty and you bought it because you like it, I hope you keep drinking it and enjoying it" he hummed "To my fans who bought this for the sake of buying it, I'd also like to thank you. I'm still surprised to this day that I have any fans really..." he beamed "Please keep drinking Deluxe: Pure milk" he leaned into the camera "Shhh, this is a secret but I might have a fan meeting before I go abroad soon" he whispered "I hope I can see all of you soon~" he winked at the camera. "I have to go now, but I'll see you sometime in the future" he waved at the camera, then blowing a kiss before ending the video and turning off the camera. 

Yukhei placed the camera on the table patting the director "The job has been done" he said jokingly "I'm going to head home, my schedule is very hectic tomorrow"
The director waved him off "Get back safely" he paused "Would you like a ride back?" 

Yukhei felt slightly touched by the offer but declined "I don't think my manager would be happy with someone else driving me off" he snickered "But thanks for asking, anytime after this year just call me if you need someone to do another commercial" he said giving him his hand casually. 

The director took the card from his hands, giving him his business card in return "And if you need anyone to direct any music videos, commercials you know who to call" he smirked "I'll see you some other time" Yukhei nodded, walking off the set, opening the door heading to the jet black Mercedez Benz that was waiting for him. His pompous manager was inside, looking at him with a cold expression. Great, it seems like I'll get another lecture Yukhei hissed to himself opening the door sitting in the back seat not wanting to hear what his manager has to say.

"Five minutes late Yukhei" he looked in the mirror, looking at his guilty expression.

"I was filming a thank you video for the viewers and fans, it works better on my behalf. There's no need to get angry over me promoting myself for five minutes" Yukhei retorted, he really wasn't in the mood. 

"You should've texted me at least" his manager clenched his teeth.

Yukhei didn't respond, he wasn't going to waste his time with this stupid argument. The car was filled with an awkward-angry silence, his manager was wise enough not to push his button as much as he already has. 
After fifteen minutes of Yukhei staring out the window contemplating if he should ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter