In A Daze...

Memories of a Dream ("My Guardian Angel" Sequel)

Chapter Eight: In A Daze...

_______________________________________________________

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iOLfb9k-04

Rainy Day/Rainy Sunday by Z'ta (Heaven's Postman OST)

(LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH~^^)

_______________________________________________________

Nobody's P.O.V

It is already a fine summer morning...

These past few weeks, you have not been yourself lately because of what happened after you and Yooch spent time together but you try to bring your life to normal and you become good friends with BEAST especially with Gi Kwang because he knows your secret while Jun Hyung is just admiring you from afar. Yoochun accepts the fact that it is impossible to be with you and he is trying to bring the old friendship back with you while Jaejoong is still hurting since the night he saw you with Yoochun.

At your apartment...

You're now all dressed up in a stripe shirt, light blue 3/4 sleeve blazer, dark denim jeans and a pair of flats then you wear the necklace and a white watch.

[your outfit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/click-3-4-sleeve-blazer/info.html/pid.1024422347]

 

You just let your hair down and just put a hairpin on your hair.

[your hairpin:  http://www.yesstyle.com/en/cuteberry-set-2-rhinestone-hair-pins-light-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1024067746]

After that, you get your shoulder and put in your phone, money and other things that you will need.

[your shoulder bag: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/pg-beauty-faux-leather-shoulder-bag-off-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1024441717]

Then you go outside your apartment and take the elevator.

After a few minutes...

The elevator opens up; you go outside the apartment building and go straight to the cafe where Gi Kwang and Hyun Seung works (you usually go there because you feel comfortable there)

While you are walking to the cafe, you see Ji Yeon and a young man walking together while holding hands then Ji Yeon and his boyfriend approaches you.

Ji Yeon: annyong _______~ah

You: annyong Ji Yeon~ah

Ji Yeon: by the way, let me introduce to you, Onew oppa and oppa, this is my best friend, _________.

Onew: annyong haseyo Lee Jinki imnida, manaseo bangapsumnida (hello, I am Lee Jinki, I'm glad to meet you) but you can call me Onew; I'm Ji Yeon's boyfriend.

You: annyong haseyo Hwang ______ imnida, manaseo bangapsumnida (hello, I'm Hwang _______, I'm glad to meet you.

Ji Yeon: ______~ah, why won't you join us?

You: It is alright and I don't want to disturb the both of you.

Ji Yeon: okay and I have something to say to you.

You: what is it?

Ji Yeon: Yoochun oppa is alright now because I told him not to force you or else, he will get a punch from me.

You: well...I'm glad to hear that.

Ji Yeon: we will be going now; annyong ______~ah.

Onew: annyong _______~sshi.

You: annyong Ji Yeon~ah; annyong Onew~sshi.

After that, Ji Yeon and Onew takes a bus to Everland while you go straight to the cafe.

After a few minutes...

You arrive at the cafe then you go inside the cafe.

1.1264770584.starbucks.jpg

Gi Kwang: good morning _______~ah^^

Hyun Seung: good morning _______~ah^^

You: good morning Hyun Seung oppa and Gi Kwang oppa.

Then you approach the counter...

Gi Kwang: ______~ah, what will you order?

You: I'll have an oatmeal with dried fruit topping, sausage, egg & cheese on English muffin and ice coffee with milk.

Gi Kwang: just for a few minutes.

You: ne Gi Kwang~ah.

Then you get your wallet but Gi Kwang says to you...

Gi Kwang: ________, it's on the house.

You: but...

Gi Kwang: it's alright ______~ah because you're our valued customer.

Hyun Seung: _______, Gi Kwang is right.

You: okay.

Gi Kwang and Hyun Seung gives you their bright smile and you smile back; after that, you sit down by the window and see the beautiful but busy streets of Seoul.

Your P.O.V

There are so many couples today...holding hands...walking side by side...elderly couples being sweet with each other at a bench *sigh* I remembered Jaejoong oppa.

Nobody's P.O.V

After a few minutes...

Hyun Seung serves your orders.

Starbucks® Perfect Oatmeal with Dried FruitSausage, Egg & Cheese on English Muffin sandwichIced Coffee with Milk

(Author's Note: I'm getting hungry~)

Hyun Seung: enjoy your breakfast :)

You: ah...ne Hyun Seung oppa.

After that, Hyun Seung goes back to his while you start eating your breakfast.

You: wa~ this is very delicious.

Gi Kwang: I'm glad that you like it.

You: komawo Gi Kwang oppa and Hyun Seung oppa.

Hyun Seung and Gi Kwang: you're welcome _______~ah.

While you're eating your breakfast, Jaejoong is driving his car to go to his work (Jaejoong is working as a vice president at his father's company) then he stops and parks his car because he sees you happily eating your breakfast.

Jaejoong's P.O.V

_________ is really cute...I miss her so much but what if her boyfriend comes; I need to see her now because if I miss this chance, maybe I can never see her again.

Nobody's P.O.V

Jaejoong takes a deep breath and sighs then he takes off his seatbelt and goes outside his car.

[Jaejoong's outfit: http://withjyj.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/1297614020_nii_p_jyj.jpg (the one at the middle, of course~^^)

Jaejoong goes inside the cafe and says...

Jaejoong: ________~ah

You look up and sees Jaejoong.

You: Jaejoong oppa, is that you?

Jaejoong: this is not a dream anymore.

You stand up and you suddenly hug Jaejoong then you bursting into tears while Jaejoong hugs you back.

You: I'm very happy to see you oppa, I miss you so much.

Jaejoong: I miss you too ________~ah.

But then Jaejoong realizes that Yoochun might come; so, he breaks the hug.

Jaejoong: your boyfriend might come and many people are watching.

You: I don't have a boyfriend.

Gi Kwang: it is alright, we are like watching a drama~^^

Hyun Seung: I agree with Gi Kwang~^^

Jaejoong: ah...ne

You: Jaejoong oppa...why did you thought I had a boyfriend?

Jaejoong: because I accidentally saw you having a dinner with a man.

You: Yoochun oppa? he is not my boyfriend. I treat him as my older brother.

Jaejoong: this means...would you be my girlfriend?

You: ne Jaejoong oppa~^^

Jaejoong hugs you and hug him back.

Jaejoong: ________~ah saranghae^^

You: Jaejoong oppa, saranghae~^^

Gi Kwang says quietly...

Gi Kwang: I'm glad that _______ meets the man of her dreams because she is all better now.

Hyun Seung: I happy too that _______ is all better now but how will hyung (Jun Hyung) will react?

Gi Kwang: lets just tell him later and lets see his expression.

Hyun Seung: let see then I'll take a picture of his priceless expression :)

_______________________________________________________

Yes~!!! you and Jaejoong oppa already met in reality~^^

I am excited to read your comments and no silent readers please :)