Begin.

Colours.

Jimin found Jungkook's eyes beautiful; beyond mesmerizing. His eyes were the colour of hot cocoa, sprinkled with tiny flecks of gold like mini marshmallows. It was the type of brown that was like a sweet chocolate. The chocolate that melts at the slightest bit of the heat from love, or happiness. But that chocolate can also grow hard from the cold harsh reality that is apparent in this world. Jungkook's eyes were a window to his heart and soul; it was how he laid himself bare for his boyfriend.

Jungkook was born with a rare condition that made his eyes change colour according to his emotions. He refused to leave the house without wearing contact lenses; afriad of what the world would say if they saw his true self; terrified that they would shun him out for being weird or different.

But all that changed when he met a certain Park Jimin.

.
.
.

Jungkook was the new kid, once again. He had to transfer schools for the third time that year because of his father's job. It was exciting at first, going to a new school, meeting new people and making new friends. However, having to leave them behind after just getting to know them always hurt. The tears and pain that came along with goodbyes was too much for his heart. So it was only a matter of time before Jungkook swore off making new friends. He did not see a point in starting something with someone if it was just going to end a few months later.

Jungkook was perfectly fine keeping to himself at school. It didn't bother him when people whispered nasty things behind his back or created crude rumours about him. Why get affected by something that would not matter in a few moths?

Everything was going according to plan, history was repeating itself; as usual; when it happened.

Jungkook was in his weekly art class when he ran out of materials. He sure as hell wasn't going to ask his classmates to spare him some paint; because well, that would involve actually having a conversation with his classmates and why would he do that to himself? He decidedly made his way to the supply closet at the back of the class, but little did he know he was in for a surprise.

Now Jungkook would tell you that he doesn't surprise easily; that he has nerves of steel. But nothing could prepare him from what was behind those doors.

 

"Shh,I'm hiding", whispered the pink ball off fluff.