Euphoria.

Colours.

Before Jungkook had a chance to question the boy, a whipped-cream-chocolate-chip-rainbow-sprinkle covered human bulldozed his way through the classroom.

"CHIMCHIM, GET YOUR OUT HERE. NOW!"

Pink-haired boy proceeded to use Jungkook as a human shield from his candy-coated…friend?

"Please protect me. Tae is going to kill me. I'm too cute to die" pinky whined dramatically.

Jungkook was stunned. Firstly, why would someone walk around covered in different varieties of sugar? Secondly, pinky smelled nice; like strawberries. And oh did Jungkook love strawberries. But wait, if pinky really did do this to his supposed 'friend', why should he protect him? No no, he was not going to protect a bully, no matter how small and nice-smelling said boy was.

But then again, pinky was so tiny that he couldn't possibly hurt anyone, right?

 

While Jungkook was struggling internally, candy boy launched himself onto pinky and began spreading cream all over pinky's face.

"Oh my God tae, stop it. I give up, please. I surrender" pinky laughed while trying not to get cream in his eyes.

"No. Say you're sorry and then I'll stop. Say it!"

"NO, I'm not sorry! You started this tae, you're the one that put pink dye in my shampoo and now I look like a walking marshmallow! You have to pay for your - " he was cut off by candy boy deciding to sit, literally sit, on pinky, pinning him down.

"Last chance chim. Last chance before I blind you with chocolate chips~" candy boy teased.

"Ow! Okay FINE. I'M SORRY TAE. Please don't blind me, I need to be able to see for my recital next week" pinky pleaded, trying to wrestle candy boy off him.

 

When the two boys finally got off each other, they found a wide-eyed Jungkook glaring at them in disbelief. He was still trying to figure out what was going on; all while covered in whipped cream.

", I'm so sorry! We didn’t mean to get cream on you" candy boy shouted.

"Uhh, it's alright, I guess?" Jungkook mumbled, scratching his neck.

"No no no, it's not alright. , at least let us get you a clean shirt or wet wipes or something?" pinky begged.

"Nah it's fine, I have an extra shirt in my locker. Don't worry about it." As Jungkook turned around to get the hell out of that social interaction, pinky yelled once again.

"I'm sorry I used you as a human shield! It was my last resort and you looked sturdy" pinky giggled. "I'm Park Jimin by the way, and this sticky mess here is Kim Taehyung" pinky threw his arms over candy boy, crushing him in a headlock.

"Uhh, I'm, uhh, I'm Jungkook?" Great, perfect time to be a muttering mess of incoherence. But it wasn't his fault that pink-, Jimin, was possibly the cutest human being on the planet. Maybe even in the entire universe. It was all Jimin's fault that his brain was short-circuiting. Yeah, Jimin's fault.

"You asking or telling?" laughed Jimin as he covered his mouth with the cutest, smallest, softest pair of hands Jungkook had ever seen.

"Are you new? I know everyone around here, but I don't know you. And with a cute face like that, I'm sure I would have remembered you" Jimin winked.

Jungkook was speechless for the second time that day thanks to one Park Jimin.

.
.
.

Over the next few days, Jungkook tried to go back to his usual routine but to no avail. No matter where he looked or turned to, the chaotic duo would be there. They seemed to have a flair for seeking Jungkook out, despite his best efforts to stay hidden. He attempted to keep them at arms length, but they kept weaselling their way into his life.

After weeks of constant harassment from the extremely loud and happy pair, Jungkook gave in. He ended up breaking his rules; not that he was complaining. There was just something about the two that made Jungkook want to tear down his walls. They made Jungkook feel certain things; things he'd never felt before. He wasn't even sure why he had these feelings, much less what they were called.

 

All he knew was that whenever he laid eyes on Park Jimin, the pounding in his chest would increase; significantly.