In his arms

To Forget A First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey Stays! Thanks for continuing to read even though the first chapter wasn't that great! I decided to turn this into a one-shot series. The one-shots are pretty much old or new memories that happened between me and him... I'm just really in love with these moments of us that I just want to remember.

Pretty much, the first chapter is just the story of us and everything from now on are just little memories I want to remember. 

Enjoy!

*ring ring ring*

"Han Jisung! Han Jisung! Han Jisung! Han Jisuuuung!" 

"Yes?" 

"Let's go watch the volleyball game tomorrow. I heard it's between our rival school _________." 

"Hmmm, do we have to pay to get in?"

"I'll pay for you!" 

"Deal." 

---

The Day of the Volleyball Game

I waited for him in front of the school gates. My watch read 5:10 and the games starts at five.

"When is this guy going to get here?" I thought. I'm quite an impatient person. Five more minutes past and I met some other friends. 

Changbin, Chan, Woojin, and Seola were walking to me. All that went through my head was, "This is bad..." I know a majority of my friends and Jisung's friends shipped us together. In some ways, I enjoyed it and in others, I didn't. Shipping us just made things very awkward. Especially when people would tell us while we were hanging out. That crew walking towards me, they knew I liked him. (wish they told me he liked me back but it wouldn't have made a difference. I would've denied it. o'well) 

"Hey! ________!! Are you going to watch the game?" Seola asked.

"Let me guess..." Changbin gestured the thinking face. "Waiting for Jisung?"

I don't know why they ask these things. They know the answer already. 

"You know, if you like him, tell him." Chan gave me his typical encouragement talk. 

"I don't like him that way. You guys need to chill. He's like a baby brother to me. Remember?" I said that explanation so many times. Maybe if I was able to say it enough times, I could brainwash myself into thinking its true. 

"Alright then _____, when Jisung comes we'll be inside the gym alright?" Woojin told me. Of course, as the mother of EVERYONE, he just has to. 

"Yeah yeah, I got this. You guys head inside then." I said. 

They walked away and I continued waiting outside for Jisung to show up. After 10 minutes he finally came. His brother's van pulls up to the curb and I watched as he slid the door open and jumped out of the car. His hair was blown up from the wind and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter