Problem

One Call Away

I.N P.O.V

I wake up to see Woojin,Felix, and Lee Know starring at me. I sudently realised Luna was next to passed out tired. I don't move so she dosen't wake up because she was practically hugging me. That's when Felix just about screamed at me but I imediatly put a finger to my mouth and pointed to Luna . Felix stoped and wrote out what he was going to say. Luna flipped to the side of the bed so I got up and took my roomates out the room. That's when Felix asked me why someone who looked like an elemtry student was sleeping with me . So I replied saying, she is 15 and she has no were else to go and I couldn't leave her with that pyschopath teacher. You don't expect me to just leave her on streets do you? Of course Woojin and Lee Know stayed siilent when Felix looked at me and said why is she even sleeping with you in first pace and why didn't you call the police. I resitsited to tell them the real reason . But Felix pestered me to tell him why. So I came clean about what happened and told them the whole storie. But then Woojin looked at me and said , I know you have many reason for her being here but she can't stay here we all will be in troubble. I know, I said. That's why I plan on getting all the mebers o help hide her . Felix for once agreed with me over pitty for the girl. That's when she sleepishly woke up and came out of the room asking for I.N slowly that's when I.N came up to her said that he was right here with her. But she started to cry rembering the night before . I stopped and held her tight letting her know that she was okay. That is when I.Ns roomates noticed all the bruisses on here face and body. The asked what happend the night before. Luna said these bruisses were from her mother and her bullies. That is when they decied to let her stay here and hide her. So Felix called the rest of the members, and explained the problem to them. They all agreed to help her . So then they all put together a room for her and decided to share a room with other people so she could have a room too herself . We all felt bad and left her alone for the day and came bad later at night and we all went to sleep after checking on her.