Meet a Stranger

One Call Away

I.N P.O.V 

I.N !  Felix called, "What are you doing we need to practice!" oh, sorry I spaced out sorry I said. "Well we can't wait all day hurry or we'll start without you!" Okay..... aish this idol life is so hard all I ever so is practice! Felix seems like he's trying to be a father figure keeping me set straight. But I don't want it. All I want is a peacefull day for myself. But yet I'd be so lonely... I know! I can make a friend online!! That way I can have someone to talk to seceretly and when I need it and someone to look forward to in this life and of course I'd do the same for them back whoever they are. Well let's look online. Hm the most popular website is called "Meet a Stranger" Apparently this website sets you up with someone who is also online and you can talk and to the person to see if you'd like to add them as a friend. Good thing it dosen't require my picture because a lot of people know my face it would be hard if word get out that I talk to strangers online. Oh well what heck ! As I click the find friend button. I said hi and the other person replyied "Hello , how are you ?" I said that I was good and asked about their hobbies. " I love singing and dancing but I'm too shy to show the world afriad of hate." There was more to this text but as soon I read this line I started to cry this person is just like me in a sence. The rest of her text said that they also like drawing and cooking.They asked what I liked to do I said that I like listtining to rock and pop music and watching mukbang .Just as I was about to ask another question Felix just about yelled at me so loud my ear drumbs almost broke. What do you want , I say agitated . "You do relise you are holding every one up you need to get out here and practice before JYP finds put and you get in trouble!" I  sigh okay let me say goodbye to my mom! I obviously lied about that I just didnt want him to find out who I really was talking too. I turn my phone back on and say I have to go but I'd love to talk later! They reply seconds later "Okay I look foreward to it! I get my practice chothes on and look in the mirror and sigh knowing I'll never be enough for anyone . I walk into the practice room imediatly beong hugged by Woojin saying he tought that I mightve gotten in troubble had I been there a second later. I practice without saying a word which really worried everyone. When practice ended I showered and imeidetly turned my phone on to talk to my new friend . I said Hi how are you? A cupple minets later they replied saying " Terrible evrything is goingwrong in a downwords spiral." I couldn't help but feel sad. I asked what happend. "My father left my moms broken my brother won't come out of his room I'm being bullied what else could go wrong ! Oh right everything !" I feel like I have to help so I say "Hey, It's going to be okay if no one if there for you at least I will be." Seconds later I a reply " Im sorry.. I didn't mean to just pour my personal feeling on you, and thank you for telling me that you'll be there for me. I know this is kinda late but what's you name so I can propely talk to you?" I wince I can't tell them my real name so I guess I use a fake nickname "Call me desert fox, yeah desert fox." I typed "Okay desert fox you can call me Luna ." They said, Oh no are they female ?? Oh noo I might fall in love then! Wait I can ask to clairify wheither or not their female. "Are you a female?" I say "Yes I am , It says so in my profile , And you are male." She said.  I never thought to look there. Oh no I think I like her. But why I just met her online ! I only know a little about her but I feel like Iv'e known her forever and I also have this need to protect her. I relise it's late so I decide to say good night . I lay down in my bottom bunk below Woojin and wonder if tomarrow will be okay. I slowly fall asleep.