Unkown Feelings

One Call Away

Luna P.O.V

ah it's another day of this miserable life.. Why haven't I died yet? What is keeping me from dying? Oh yeah... Right the person online named "Desert Fox" ah I don't know why but just for this person I want to keep living. It's weird just a cupple days ago I was planning my death but just one typed message saying someone was with me made me rethink my whole dession. I wonder if this person is awake by now hm I'll give it a shot. "Hey" I send. Ah he is not online hm.. I guess I got to school now.  While on my way too school I stopped by the store to buy medicine because I know I will most likley get beat up again today.Ah I have no idea why me being Jappenese is sucha bad thing! Everyday I get called the Jap.The teachers don't even do anything besides one teacher . He is really nice to me for some reason. It confuses me. "Well what do we have here!" Calls the leader Rose of the group that bullies me. I stay quiet afriad I am to far away to call for help . Just them Rose's group grabs me and pulls me into the alley way. I get a blow straight to the face as soon as im let go. Punch after punch I feel. I feel my phone beap and I try to reach for it to text Desert Fox for help. But as soon I almost got my password typed in Rose grabs it and cruches it under her foot laughing hysterically. Just then our homeroom teacher comes in and saves me. I wonder why he does, all he ever does is ask to touch me when we are alone . I guess he dosen't want my body bruissed. I didn't tell Desert Fox about how my Teacher touches me scared he'd judge me . So I stayed quiet. I push my teacher off me and run to school just to her the constant whispers and laughs as I walk in with a bruised face.I rember how my phone got destroyed and took out my laptop so I can see if Desert Fox replyed and he did! He said hi and asked how I am ! Im so happy! I don't know why but I always feel so calm when talking to him it's like all my worries are gone even though we've only talked for two days I feel like I know him so much.Oh my he just said he was eating food and it came out his nose XD I laughed really loudly causing everyone to turn my way . I looked at them and all I heard was "omg the Jap was just laughing!" But I suprisingy didn't care for I had Desert Fox for myself right now and thats all I needed. At lunch I went to the rooftop and looked of the edge rembering how I once planed on one of my deaths being here. Now I hoping to live because of one rendom person online just one sentence was enough for me not wanting to die anymore as I look into distance I hum softly to myself thinking of tomorrow. I decied to go home after lunch so I could avoid my teacher. I went into the cell phone store and baught a new phone. I have a lot of money because my parents are very wealthy and come from wealthy backrounds. Most would think if you had a lot of money ou will be liked. But no it was different for me , everyone hates me. I go home and decied to try to talk to my older brother. He used to protect me untill my father left .After he did my brother is so shoken and won't leave his room at all. I climb the steps and knock softly on the door. He says come in. I walk into the dark room , and turn a light on. My brother winces at the bright light and imeaditetly notices the brusises all over my face and tells me to get medicene so I grabbed the bag I had bought of it earlier. He is a good brother but I feel lonley without him walking me to school protecting me from the bullies. But he is scared of leaving is room because of the fear he will neer return. My mother is hardly home to even talk to us . She is always busy with work and is always drinking . When my brother finishes treating my wounds he hugs me and says it'll be okay and I walk away to get some rest hoping tommorrow will be a good day.