Epilogue

You Can Call Me Monster

EPILOGUE

 

“Kris hyung! Kris hyung!” the nineteen years old Chanyeol is running way back home while calling his brother’s name in excitement, he looks so happy as he forgets how to breaths

Kris, the older brother, lifted both of his hands and drops the bows as he caught his younger brother into the hug “What is it? Remember to breath, kid. You didn’t want to be dead at young age, did you?”

            Chanyeol, giggled at the jokes, took really long breaths before smiling idiotically at his hyung. Knowing what his brother would say afterwards, Kris holds his laugh. It is must be about the village boy named Baekhyun. The shorter boy is often being mentioned each times Chanyeol visited the village. Although Kris didn’t meet him yet, somehow Baekhyun seems familiar and he hopes to see the boy soon.

“We would meet soon! Jongin promised me to arrange a meeting. I am so nervous hyung, what should I do? Oh my God, this is gonna be so great!”

“As I thought” Kris giggled at him “Fine, let’s back to house and I will tell you when the first time I meet Tao. Maybe that would help you”

“Of course! Let’s go! Oh my God, I couldn’t wait to meet him soon!”

 

 

 

 

 

“What- are you doing?”

            Chanyeol couldn’t believe his eyes as he saw the one and only Baekhyun in front of his eyes at the place where he should not be The cliff, it is where the lost souls wander before they cross the world. Does it mean-?

“I would like to jump”

            The cold gaze from his eyes explains everything. The eyes have been lost its brightness. This can’t be true. This should not be end like this, and so he left the man.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wait, you didn’t stop me?”

            That is not even a choice. Why did you do this to me?

“I thought, you want to jump”

            I won’t leave you alone. I will follow you wherever you go.

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing?”

            Chanyeol turned around, smiles brightly at the man who appeared behind him. It is good to know that the brightness on his eyes never left him. He waits until the man stand by his side thus both of them smiles at each other.

“I would like to jump” Chanyeol said “Will you stop me?” he added

Baekhyun shook his head, taking his hand as he said “Jongin told me everything. Why didn’t you tell me before? Let’s go together. I won’t leave you alone”

“Let’s go”