001

Unrequited Love

"Taemin again?" Sehun asked his friend who had very obvious dark circles under his eyes. Signs that he hadn't slept enough.

Jongin slowly nodded with a soft smile. Sehun noted that he always wore that smile whenever it came to Taemin. And he truly believed that the latter didn't deserve Jongin at all.

"What is it this time?" The obvious annoyance flew through his words. The younger rubbed his eyes, letting out a yawn as he laid his head on a thick book on the table.

"His girlfriend. They broke up." Jongin mumbled,his eyes closed.

"Again." Sehun couldn't help but snorted. Always the same reason. "Look,you need to stop doing--" Not even being able to finish sentences, the shorter male was interuppted by their professor caming into the room, silencing everyone instantly as he annouced about the surprise test. Everyone groaned so hard at that. Even sleep-deprived Jongin.

Through an hour test, sehun first saw Jongin dozing off,resting his chin on his hand while staring at his paper. 15 minutes later,he saw the tanned male's head hung low,his fingers barely grasping the pen. Only a moments later, Jongin's head was completely rested on the question paper, eyes closed peacefully and sehun could only click his tongue as he watched his friend from afar.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"You fell asleep" He stated the obvious when they walked out of the class, more like dragged himself out for Jongin who was too sleepy to function.

"I know." The sleepy male mumbled, rubbing his eyes. "I couldn't help it."

"Jongin,you really need to stop putting up with all his . It's not---" Jongin widened his eyes when he saw the time on his phone.

"I'm late!"

"What?" Jongin quickly put his phone in his jeans' pocket as he replied in rush. "I promised to meet Taeminnie after buying his favourite cake! And I'm late!!" Before Sehun could protest,his bestfriend ran out of the building.

And once again, Oh Sehun has failed to bring his best friend,Kim Jongin, out of his misery which he was in for more than 5 years.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Kim Jongin. 20 years old male who was in his 2nd year of University. Kim Jongin. A name that almost more than half of the people in the campus acquitted to. Kim Jongin, the jewel of the dance major.

He,who was known for his sharp movements and his ability to entirely lose himself in the music. Some people were intimidated by him after seeing him on stage for his y dark aura and an unsmiling facade. Then they got to see him off stage. 180 degree turn from stage personality.He was all smiley off stage and would post his niece and nephew pictures on his social media account and would always talk in a cute way. His friends literally descibed Kim Jongin as a cuddly bear.

He,Kim Jongin, was in love with Lee Taemin,who he grew up together.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Hello? Excuse me." Jongin opened his eyes with a whine when he felt a hand on his shoulder, shaking him from his sleep. He was currenrly in the library,waiting for Taemin to go back home together( more like Jongin getting Taemin home before he went back to his own by bus because he was just whipped for the other male) after Taemin's basketball practise. He might have fallen asleep while reading. These days, he had to give all his time and attention and extra care to his Taeminnie as the latter had broken up with his girlfriene (again).

"What?" He rather spat the question moodily. Jongin was not the one to be in a good mood the minute he was awake from his sleep.

Surprise and uncomfortableness seethed into him and all the sleepiness faded away when he saw a pair of eyes rather....glaring at him.

In front of him was a short man (shorter and smaller than him anyway) whose thick eyebrows were furrowed together with an annoyed expression written all over his face.

"The library is closing in 5 minutes." Jongin was again surprised by the deep voice coming out from this small man.

He nodded but that guy was still frowing at him so intensely like Jongin did something which angered him alot. Was sleeping in the library that bad?

"Do you need any tissues?" The smaller male asked him suddenly,still glaring at him.

"What?" Jongin asked,dumbfounded as he was still seated at the corner with the other male hovering him.

"Drools." The guy replied as he pointed at his own lips.Jongin's eyes widened and the tip of his ears reddened when his finger felt something wet at the corner of his lips. Jongin was both embrassed and angry as he thought the other guy was mocking him.

"No need." Jongin replied grumpily as he stood up abruptly. This little man was annoying Jongin seconds by seconds. Jongin never really judged anyone at first impression but he was pretty sure he didn't like that small guy at all.
 

A/N- New story!! Hope you like this!! :(( can you guess who that little guy is?? ;)