CHAPTER12

The Heir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER12:-

 

few hours before the accident :-

 

" hunnie ... i dont get it ? what has that to do with me ? " yeonmi asked ... sehun was talking baekhyun and his aunt " listen yeonnie ... i know that already ... but is there any possiblity that perhaps you had another child ... maybe a daughter ? !" " no hunnie ... i only had baekbeom's father ... okay you are scaring me why you suddenly said something like that ? " sehun sighed and shook his head " im sorry ... its just ... i ... i dont know what to say ... im really confused " yeonmi smiled and squeezed sehun's hand " you are not confused my son ... you are in love " sehun blushed and looked at his plate ... yes he was in love ... but what about baekbeom ? " im sure he will be really happy for you my dear ... being in love again is not wrong ... you are young hunnie you deserve your happiness " " b but ... baekbeom ..... " " i know what you think about hunnie ... i know you still love him ... but that doesnt mean you cant be with anyone else ... as much as it hurts me to death to say that but he is dead hunnie ... he is not with us anymore ... he is so far away ... but we do still love him and im sure he is watching us now ... im assuming you he wants you to be happy my son ... open your heart and let others in " slowly tears dropped from sehun's eyes ... yeonmi always knows how to touch his heart " its baekhyun right ? " sehun looked at her teary eyes with his own teary eyes and nodded ... yeonmi knows him better than anyone ... yeonmi can read him like an open book " i knew from the first time that you fell in love with him ... and i dont blame you ... he looks really young but he is a good boy ... i dont know why but he reminds me of my baekbeom ... i just wish if he was my lost grand child " .....■..... " hey wake up " " are you deaf you ... i said wake up " the man sighed again and shook his head .... he brought food for zico but the latter didnt answer him .... sungil was out making a phone call " damn man are you dead ? " the man said and kicked zico's leg but he got no answer ... " tsk er " he hissed and got closer to see if zico was breathing ... when he was about to check his pulse when zico shifted and with a swift movr he broke man's neck ... " who is er now hmm " zico said and untied his legs ... then quickly took the man's phone and the file that sungil placed it on the table before and checked the area to see if anyone was there ... he saw some men laughing and smoking ... he quickly found some where safe and took photos of every single papers on the file then sent it to sehun then he called him after hearing his phone ringing after getting a few messages sehun whipped his tears and drank some water before picking up the phone - " hello " - " mr.oh its me zico " after hearing that name sehub excused himself and went out - " where the are you zico ... ive been trying to call you but your phone was off ... explain your self " - " listen mr.oh i dont have much time but listen ... ive sent you some pictures ... its about byun baekhyun " - " why you sent it by pictures bring it to me "- " i can't mr.oh ... i dont know if ill see you again or not ... but i hope that file will be usefull for you ... and dont call this number " with saying that zico ended the call and smashed the phone to the ground ... he really wished he could be usefull for the first time in his life " what the ... hello ... zico are you there ? ! " sehun raised his brows and opened his messages and saw the file ...then he saw a name and then an adress " bae jihye ? ! " " hunnie dear is there something wrong ? " yeonmi said and gently tapped his shoulder ... sehun turned around and smiled " yeonnie i have something to do so ill leave now " " i swear i didnt steal anything ... i was just looking at the rings " jihey aka.baekhyun's aunt said as she tried to get rid of the men who were forcefully taking her to god knows where " it hurts dont hold my hand tightly " she hissed and rolled her eyes " shut up and sit down ... you better answer every question correctly or ill make sure to rip your head " " let her go jhonny " she heared a deep voice and she almot fell on her knees cuz damn that man was so handsome " are you bae jihye ? " the man asked and jihye smiled " what sin i have done to deserve to be called by such a handsome man like you ? " she said and crossed her leg on the other one making her already too short skirt to look more short ... sehun was about to throw up cuz how in earth a woman as her age dress like that " i see its really you ... so ... " sehun said and showed her a photo of baekhyun " do you know him ? " jihye looked at baekhyun's photo and nodded " yes of course i know him ... i raised him " jihye answered " where is he now ? " jihye was silent for a moment before speaking " why you are asking ? do you know him ? " " you are only here to answer to ask woman ... just answer what asked or else " jhonny said grabbed his gun making her to scare " i idont know ... i mean ... the last time i saw him was months ago ... i left him actually " " why ? " " i ... cuz i had to " " you had too ? " she didnt answer but one glare from jhonny was enough for her to talk " i got paid " " i dont have all the night bae jihye ... so go ahead and explain everything " sehun said angrily cuz he was truly pissed with her " a man paid me alot of money ... he said i should leave him without him suspecting anything... in order to do that wd made a fake deal with our house's owner ... he got paid too actually ... baekhyun was giving me moeny to pay the rent evrey month ... but we lied and said that i didnt pay for 6 months and acording to that deal the owner of the house can kick us out ... i took every single penny of him so he could be broke " sehun was really angry when he heared that ... what sick game these people were playing " who was the man ? " " i i dont know his name i swear ... but sometimes i feel like i saw him somewhere ... he is tall and has big ears to be exact " sehun showed her a photo of chanyeol and said " is that him ? " " oh yes its him ... he gave me alot of money i didnt know why he wanted that but i didnt care ... as long as i got my moeny " " you didnt care ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter