My new father?

Step Brothers!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi I'm Song Yunhyeong, 23 years old, I'm not bragging or anything but I'm super handsome, because I really work hard for it after all... erm I'm currently studying culinary arts obviously my dream is to became a famous chef someday and to make my mother proud... and we will live together in a modest and happy home with just two of us.... 

Why am I saying all of this?...

Just because my mother remarry an unknown man without my consent.

back to reality

"Yunnie meet Kim Hyunsik, your new father", my mother happily said while hugging this bearded dirty man arrgh i hate dirty...

"Ha ha", i let an awkward laugh

"Is he the new father in the parish downtown, nice to meet you father" I offer my hand to him (even i dont want to because he looks dirty) for a nice shake hand as I keep on denying the reality.

"Your funny kid. But I'm not a priest or anything but... dont worry I held the wedding in that church so technically I met the new father and I'm your new father. Nice to meet you son", he said as he held my fair and flawless hand with his sweaty hand.

"Oh...my...God...", At this moment I the beautiful erm handsome Song Yunhyeong, 23 years old knew he ed up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter