Family?

Step Brothers!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god!!!", I screamed as I jolt and stand on my bed.

"Huh? where am I?" Yunhyeong look around and realize he is in his room.

Is that just a dream?", I look again  and clearly see that I'm in my room.

"Ha... Ha! Ha!, yes luckily it's just my dream my mother won't betray me like that ...yes right, is she already home..," he said to himself trying to convince that what ever happen is not real...

He heard noises coming from their kitchen and thinks it's her mother.

"Mom?, Are you already home, I can cook some for you if you want...," I said as I go outside and close my bedroom door.

"Oh you're already awake. Are you ok ....are you sick or something.. You suddenly faint on me... Ah! Am I really that handsome that you suddenly faint on me.. Oh my power that I hold , right my darling...", Hyunsik  said as he look disgustingly i mean sweetly to my mom.

"Yes darling!..." , my mom happily said while clapping her hands.

"Am I still dreaming?. Is this still part of my dream?", I pinch my arms and slap my face.

Argh it hurts!!!... Hey. Mister... can you t-touch me? I said to Hyunsik I'm still denying the reality

Hyunsik's mouth dropped open wide to what I said and I just look at him confusedly. 

Why..? Are you looking at me like that? I said to him.

"Kid... I... I know you're beautiful and all, having that nice slim body of yours with a nice peach behind your back..." he sadly said

 I just look at him bewildered and cover my body as if he can see through my clothes.

And look to my mom to ask for help  but to my dismayed she is just looking at us like she saw something interesting.

"What are you talking about?" 

"I cant... I love your mom more than anything else  sorry but I resist temptation" he said as he hold my mother's arm.

"Ha?"

"Haa?"

"W-what the hell are you talking about... just freaking  touch my arm or my shoulder..." I said angrily and he come closer to me looking confused.

*touched*

He touch my shoulders but his hands just lingers there. I look at him but he is looking at me happily and adoringly? So I push him away.

"You ert!" I said accusingly but he just laughs at me.

"You're a cute kid... ha ha, they will like you" he said happily and looks at my mom.

"What do he means by they'll like me?" I thought to myself.

I suddenly have the urge to hug myself again because I felt his touch that's when reality hits me that this is not a dream.

My mother have someone that replace his place.

"If...If you dont mind... Can i faint again?" I said to him I really want to cry but I won't show it to him but I already look like I'll burst to tears though.

"Can you?", he said to me like he is challenging me as he sat on the chair.

"W-who are you?" I asked him.

"I already told you I'm your new father, Kim Hyunsik." He said he stand up again and he gave something to me but i didn't bothered to look at it.

I felt a pang on my chest. And my tears suddenly fall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter