Brothers...

Step Brothers!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**I'm back!!!!!, lately I'm so busy with my job T-T but here I am and my crappy au so enjoy? :P**

_________________________________________________________________

"Are you all set?", Hyunsik said to me as I meticulously finish packing my things in the luggage.

"Yeah", I said unaudibly. 

"Ok lets go!!.. " he said ethusiastically as he lightly push me outside my room and unto our apartment door,

We ride on his car and  drives us to his "house" and as for me I just silently observing the lovey dovey couple in front me.

I turn my sight away from them and look at the window beside me, honestly I don't know how to feel about this but... I really do want to feel what a family feels like.

It brings me back to reality when Hyunsik said that we are already at his residence.

The first thing that i see is the black big gate as we entered it gaves a sinister kind of feel but nevertheless It still look amazing.

***something like this hehe****

"Am i still in korea?" I said unconciously as I look around the surroundings.

"Yeah i bet you're still in korea ha!ha!ha!" Hyunsik said as he laugh loudly, is he always this loud?

I just scoffed at him and sit properly because i got  worked up a little as we enter the Kim's residence.

"Wow! This house is so big it looks like a castle!", Yunhyeong said as he admired the place he didn't even bothered to hide his amazement and excitement anymore.

**Like this...

"I'm glad you're liking your new home.", Hyunsik says to me.

I just look at him and didn't said anything because i dont want to admit it to him that i like it.

"Come, lets go, I want you to introduce you to my sons" Hyunsik said as he and my mom lead me to the house.

"Sons?" I asked. I look at my mom to find answer to my question

"You'll see them when you get inside....", she says

I just nod my head. I'm scared... I'm really scared because what if they wont like my mom, what if they wont accept us...,

What if they won't like me... I don't want to feel... unwanted again... 

"I'm home!" Hyunsik said.

"Welcome Back Sir...", the man in a black suit said as he bow 90 degrees.

"Huh? Mr Lee. Where is Mrs. Choi and Ms. Seong?", Hyunsik said

"About that Sir", Mr. Lee whispered something to Hyunsik.

"Again?!" he looks amazed rather than worried , "Ha ~ what will I do about them. Where are they?" Hyunsik said as he looks around the house. 

"Do you want me to call them now?", Mr. Lee Ask

"Pshh...", Hyunsik waves his hands upwards.  "Nah, You dont need to knock on their doors because surely they will not open it anyway." 

"Mr.  Lee, open the fire alarm", he said as Hyunsik points at the alarm.

"Eh, why sir?" Mr. Lee asked confusely.

"Just do it", Hyunsik instructs.

"Yes sir!", Mr. Lee follows.

hhhrrrrrnnngggg!!!, the alarm buzz.

Suddenly loud voices resounds the house. 

"Junhoe did you not close the stove when you cook ramyeon!", someone said as he close his room. 

"I did, maybe Chanwoo did not!",  the other one said across as he goes outside too.

"Wee~ what's happening?" someone in upstairs said until he realize that they are not the only one in the place.

"I'm back my lovely kids!" Hyunsik said as he open his arms wide as if he is ready for a big hug

"Hmmm, why are you not happy to see me guys, Papa is here!" he said while his sons are just looking at him in confusion.

Mr. Lee!, close that damn alarm its so ing annoying." he angrily said to Mr. Lee.

"But you're the one who....", he stopped because Hyunsik looks at him sharply and gone to close the alarm.

"Ahhh~ it's so nice that it's quiet again right? ha! ha! ha!" he said as he hug them and kiss their foreheads.

"Ew~", "Why you return home so suddenly?" the blonde one ask.

"I thought you don't know your way home now!!..." said the guy with a loud voice.

"Who are those people behind you?" the guy with chubby cheeks asked.

"Ah right. this is your new mother and his son", Hyunsik said casually.

"Hello I'm Song Yeri", my mom said casually too like it's no big deal "and this is my son Song Yunhyeong."

"Hello" I said awkwardly.

"Hmmp.. Dissapointed but not surprised, you remarry again without saying anything to us. But congratulations on your wedding" said the loud one like he is talking in a sarcastic tone.

"Ha! ha! Right i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter